Katie: Lost a pound

Hope you start to feel a lot better soon Katie
Diary Intolerance is quite a common problem
so sounds like you have your answer.

The Mere mention of the Tofu word
sent me into shivers haha!!
I can't bear the stuff

Thank you hun.
Im not sure if if is my tonsil ie. tonsilitus or if i just have ulcers on my tonsils. My tonsils are usually the sizer of golfballs (not jokin)when im ill like that. But they are not massive, just red. But the pain. GOD.

Its eating something salty when you have a BIG ulcer, just when i swallow,talk or eat. Its driving me mad now. I think it is that, as although im tired im not feeling really ill. Ive been getting them more recently and its getting to me. Especially as there is not 'cure' or even a reason why you get them.
My tablets I take for them are not working as much and im stuck with the pain till they heal, which seems to get longer and longer.

*moan moan moan*

Are you taking B12 supplements? B12 deficiency can causes sores in the mouth, not sure about on the tonsils though.. maybe. B12 comes from animal products, so just a thought.

Thanks jess, I am indeed taking B12 and multivitamins for vegetarians :)

My hair made it through the wash test and is looking good! I even straightened it which is something i never do.
Ive decided to add in more protein into my diet as I seem to be filling myself up with mostly processed white bread which isnt very good. Most meat replacers etc are not vegan as they contain a small amount of egg for binding but ive decided to try some and see if its a compromise worth making. I wouldnt buy eggs or use them in cooking or eat them in something mostly egg based like bought cakes or meals out, but will allow the small amount in meat replacers. So about 95% vegan, which is dissapointing for myself but for the moment im thinking about myself and how I feel. I want to be able to do this forever but I dont want to compromise my health/weight loss in the process. So the plan is to have those maybe a few times a week at most just to make sure my protein intake is ok (which it should be anyway, but for filling reasons) and to ease me into liking other forms of protein like tofu and beans/pulses.

I'll get there eventually.

2 bread -3
pure spread -1
marmite

Chinese vegetable curry -1.5
2 crusty rolls -5

swedish glace vanilla -4
choc-caramel cracking sauce -1
___

Dinner? No idea!

Agree with what Nikster says Katie - not worth compromising your health and sounds like you're definitely doing the right thing by avoiding most egg-based things and just allowing yourself a tiny bit in stuff to keep your protein intake up. Just see how it goes hun - if anyone can work it out it'll be you :)

Thanks girls,
Im reporting a 1lb loss this morning which im pleased with as I was over points this week due to icecream consumption. *it was for my throat i tell ya!*
Unfortunatly todays food has not been so on track as have been out most of the day which meant food out. Hopefully I can pull it back, just going to keep pointing no matter what the end result is. So I guess thats something. Hopefully i can claw it back, back to uni tomorrow. At least for the afternoon anyway.

Have a good day back at Uni
agree with decision on the Vegan front
and absolutely health does indeed come first
well done on the 1lb off

Thanks eveyone!
First day of uni was fine but have been totally off plan once again today. Determined to get back on track tomorrow while I wait in for my lot of veggie/vegan magazines! :D Hopefully they come earlyish so that I can pop out for supplies later in the day, and possibly make a recipe from one of them.
Im writing off the the first 2 days of this week and carrying on as normal on 20 points as of tomorrow. I did some extra excercise today for some damage control but the best i can hope for is a stay the same this week.

Hi Kally!
Thanks for popping in. Ive decided to move my dairy AGAIN! Into the members only bit just for privacy reasons and because im not really doing ww anymore as like you im getting piffed with it all. Im confused as to what is the best thing for me to do and how to keep an eye on my food without following certain plans! as im really losing faith in them and i dont want to be pointing or whatever for my entire life. I want a new attitude and new control over it. I think i need to only have myself to blame and not a plan...

here is the link to my diary:
http://www.minimins.com/members-onl...katies-final-diary-veggie-healthy-eating.html

Hi Katie,

sooo know what you mean about counting forever:eek:
And blaming the plan instead of yourself!

I have been questioning it myself Katie & I worry what messages I,m sending out to my little girl:(

Really hope you can settle with something you feel happy with & be sure I,ll be visiting your new abode x

Back