Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

One word Katie 'WOW!!!!!!' You look soooooooo good!

Really want to be able to do this now! Thanks for the inspiration xx

Have a good day :D

Day 9/51 almost done, been a bit of a mad day - worked from home and just didn't stop, had an appointment to get my nails done at 5:30 and I was that busy with my head down that I looked at the click and it was 5:20 and I had to do a quick run - almost didn't make it on time. Anyway my nails and eyebrows are now gorgeous ;)

I'd done a bit of a wardrobe clear out and got rid of all my size 16's :eek: I've taken them to my mums this evening for her to pass them to my aunty - feels brave giving them away....just hope I don't regret it!

Am looking forward to finishing work tomorrow as it's been a long week....up to now we're still not definite for going out on Saturday which is a good thing though I'll know for sure tomorrow xx

I think ill get my eyebrows done next week but save my nails for my night out :)

Great about giving 16's away.
I think im too scared to do that but might pack some clothes up and put them in the loft. :)

You're doing fab Katie so well done getting rid of those 16s you so did the right thing they are better off gone out of the house as you will never need then again - well done you're doing great x

Hello, see you on here tomorrow :D ? x

Just caught up. WOW! You look amazing Katie. Like others have said, so much younger. Hope you're well xx

Where are you Katie! :)

Hope you're ok Katie xx

Hi Katie , hope you are ok. I've been on/off for weeks now but luckily only a small gain. It would be great to have you back before Christmas xx

Back