ProPoints Katie68 Journey to a thinner me

0.5lb is awesome x

All the right direction xx

Thank you :) I have just blown up my workout ball and found the Winsor ball pilates video on google I used to do it when I first started my journey do going to start again :)

Go u!!! Sounds fun! X

It is even more fun to watch me I bet lol x

Last edited:
good luck with it Katie x

Haha!!! U tube?! X

hi katie, well done on getting this far;) we are all behind you, so heres to another week :D

Yes carly U would have one popular video ... Must remember to ahit my curtains lol

Thank you irish lady that means alot xx

My lovely sister in law bought me a new dress today from select and guess what?? Was a size 16.... I know it's a maxi but still made my day x

:D xx

I was having lovely day till I walked home from work and experienced a verbal attack :( I'm shook up and shocked at people's ignorance

Omg what happened sweetheart? Are u ok? Xx

I'm ok Amd unfortunately the CCTV camera was pointing the other direction to me when normally it's on the place I was standing grrrrrrrr!!!! I was walking back from our shop home literally takes 5 mins if that. 3 people approached me and the older women (who should know better) came up to me and looked at me as though she knew me I was on the phone to my mom at the time. This women said what are you walking round with that bloody hood on your head (my headscarf) I calmly replied because I am Muslim. She seems to get agitated and right in face says well ur not allowed to wear it here so rip it off you f'in head. From somewhere I managed a calm NO and walked off mom heard everything and was worried I heard them shouting other stuff after me Amd thought they were following so went into a cafe and the men in there went to check and they had disappeared. Just shook me up alot to be honest I am the only women in the village / town that wears Muslim dress but I have been here a year and had nothing like this said. Police came took statement but because the camera didn't pick it up there is nothing they can do unless she does it again which I hope she doesn't :(

That's awful sweetheart! What horrid horrid people! They should kno better! Big hugs! X

Amazing what sone people turn into when they are drunk. Thanks Hun xxxx hope ur feeling Ok now

I'm ok thanks :) you are also fabulous and don't forget it . Xx

aww Katie thats awful some people have no respect or manners, hope your ok now hun ,chin up x

Back