Katie's Diary- Count down to uni!!

katie_x

Hi everyone, i have been on here quite a few times but have never started my own diary so i thought i'd go for it for a bit of motivation.

I've just started going back to meetings and i was so shocked by how much i had put on recently and i really wanted my first week back to be an 100% one but unfortunatly yesterday and today haven't been great. My weigh in day is a monday so i'm worried now i've ruined it for my first week back!!

i really want to loose around 2 stone before i start uni in october so fingers crossed i can get my focus back. i did weight watchers a couple of years ago and did quite well with it but i just seem to struggle these days :(

if anyone has any advice on getting back on track i'd love to hear it haha!

Thanks for reading :) x

I'm aiming for a 2 stone loss as well. October sounds like a good target month-right before all the xmas parties. We can sooooo do this!

thanks for the support girlies! i lost 1lb last week which is good considering i thought id probably put on! hopefully this week will be a loss too so fingers crossed! ill find out on monday anyway :S
i'm glad you girls are also trying for 2 stone by october (and think it can happen!!), we should deffinatly stick at it together! i feel alot more postive this week :)
go us!! x

I think for me main thing is to eat well, three meals a day. I make sure I eat lots of protein!That seems to fill me up.Best of luck with WW. I am heading back to uni in september and want to lose a stone by then!

thanks for the support girlies! i lost 1lb last week which is good considering i thought id probably put on! hopefully this week will be a loss too so fingers crossed! ill find out on monday anyway :S
i'm glad you girls are also trying for 2 stone by october (and think it can happen!!), we should deffinatly stick at it together! i feel alot more postive this week :)
go us!! x

Well done on the 1lb loss-remember any loss is a good one. I have my first weight in tomorrow-eek! :eek: I'm terrified! I've been pretty good but it's been a swings and roundabouts week so who knows??
Fingers crossed I'll be racing you to that 2 stone :cross:

hi all,
unfortunatly (or maybe it was a good thing..!) i didn't go to weight watchers tonight because ive been so ill. i got a terrible migraine at work and got home and went straight to bed. i'm a bit concerned actually, the last time i had a migraine was like years a go and i got them really bad, blurred vision sickness the lot. i hope they don't start to come back :( i wonder what triggered it, hmm.
anyway, so i didn't go tonight but to be honest i was thinking of opting out this week anyway because i had such a terrible week. as always, it started well but annoyling i started to get really down end of week and when those feelings come along thats the diet out the window. it's so ridiculous and i get so angry with myself for doing it.

i'm getting so panicy about uni now aswell, i wanted to go with a fresh start and feeling good about myself but as it stands, i'm the biggest i've ever been and time is just slipping through my fingers.
things keep going wrong and i keep going off track. it doesn't matter how many plans i make and try and track. it's shocking really, i used to have such willpower with things like this, now my self esteem is rock bottom,i couldn't feel worse and i don't know if i can fix it anymore!!!

oh god! i'm sorry this has become so depressing, i didn't mean it to be! i just haven't had anyone to talk to about it, and all my friends at the biggest are a size 8 so they would never understand!!! haha!
ahh please reasure me i'm not the only one who gets like this?!! haha!

how are you all getting on? hopefully alot better than i am!!!
xxx

Hey love sorry for not posting on your diary earlier!

Welcome to Minimins!!

So sorry you are not feeling too well. Everything is worse when you aren't well. Please don't give up love just put this week behind you and start a fresh when you are better. Losing 2 stone is definitely achievable by October. You CAN do this okay!

With regards to uni it is completely natural for you to feel a little nervous! But i can assure you you will love it! It was without a doubt the best thing i have ever done. You meet new people, learn new things and make friends for life. It can most definitely be a new start for you and regardless of whether you lose the weight or not.

Where you off to and what are you going to study?

All my friends are wafers too but you never know try talking to one or two of them about it. It's so much more helpful when you have people around you who know what you are going for. And don't forget if you ever need anything anyone on here would be more than happy to help! So take care of yourself get better and here's to a fresh start! Don't give up!! *HUG* xxx

thankyou for your kind post saski :)
i'm going to study fine art, which i'm really looking foward to, to be honest it's everything else which scares me about the experience haha!
i've had another bad week :( i'm thinking of emailing my leader and telling her i'm finding it tough, i dunno if i'll go to my meeting on monday again. my sister is back from holiday next week and i think she will be a good encouragement because we normally do better when we do it together. i think aswell, with it being the first week of august next week it will be a nice fresh start (i'm hoping).
i seriously need to get back on track now! pretty much 2 months til uni now :O and in like the last month i've managed to go up a dress size instead of down one!!! ahhh!
hope your all doing okayyxx

thankyou for your kind post saski :)
i'm going to study fine art, which i'm really looking foward to, to be honest it's everything else which scares me about the experience haha!
i've had another bad week :( i'm thinking of emailing my leader and telling her i'm finding it tough, i dunno if i'll go to my meeting on monday again. my sister is back from holiday next week and i think she will be a good encouragement because we normally do better when we do it together. i think aswell, with it being the first week of august next week it will be a nice fresh start (i'm hoping).
i seriously need to get back on track now! pretty much 2 months til uni now :O and in like the last month i've managed to go up a dress size instead of down one!!! ahhh!
hope your all doing okayyxx

Hey love! Good to see you.

I think it would be a good idea to talk to your leader about you struggling. At the end of the day they are there to help. Try and go along if you can it'll be worth it :)

With regards to Uni Fine Art sounds awesome but i wouldn't worry about the other stuff that's the best bit :p If you have any questions or concerns i'd be more than happy to answer them for you. Either on here or on a private message if you would prefer. It really is an amazing experience and you just need to throw yourself whole heartedly into it.

I used to work for my Uni at open days etc so i have a pretty decent background knowledge on Uni stuff if you do want to talk. Take care and good luck for this week. :) xxx

thanks saski! :)
i'm feeling alot more positive this week (YEY! makes a nice change haha). i know it's only tuesday but i've really got my motivation back, i'm counting my points and i've been back to the gym so fingers crossed when i go back to my meeting on monday i will be a happy bunny!

back to the uni stuff, i'm starting to think now about what i need to take with me, i need to start writing a big old list really, so if anyone has any ideas of things i'll need- input will be much appreciated :D

i'm trying to save as much money as possible atm!! infact, money is becoming a real worry for me as i don't want to be caught out whilst i'm there. i'm thinking i might try and get a transfer with my work and maybe see what other jobs are avaliable for students. my only worry is that i have no idea what my time table will be like, or my work load so i'm worried about committing to a transfer and then struggling to keep it up. mhm, will have to think a bit more into that one.
and i still don't know how much i'm intitled to with my loan!! i hope i hear from student finance soon!

how did you get on with money saski? did you work at uni as well?

x

so i hadn't been to my meeting for 2 weeks and so i was very nervous about going back yesterday!! however, good news- i stayed the same! i know i haven't lost but i was expecting to have put on so i was verrry happy :)
i feel good again so far this week, my sister is back from holiday and we are both making the effort to cook and eat loads of fruit and veg so were as healthy as possible. it's good, i don't feel as hungry and i feel good for avoiding bad processed foods. and it's good to get cooking again!!
i'm also back at the gym so all in all- things are looking up :)
x

so i hadn't been to my meeting for 2 weeks and so i was very nervous about going back yesterday!! however, good news- i stayed the same! i know i haven't lost but i was expecting to have put on so i was verrry happy :)
i feel good again so far this week, my sister is back from holiday and we are both making the effort to cook and eat loads of fruit and veg so were as healthy as possible. it's good, i don't feel as hungry and i feel good for avoiding bad processed foods. and it's good to get cooking again!!
i'm also back at the gym so all in all- things are looking up :)
x

First of all, well done you for going back to your meeting :happy096: cuz that's half the battle. And well done on a sts-I was naughty for 5 days and put on 4lb and since then I just can't get back on the wagon at all.

Keep up the good work, and good luck for your next weigh in

Back