Katies Diary New Start 2013

mrsnicho24

Hi Everyone last year I lost 3 1/2 stone doing SW and after a xmas gain I want to get to target by summer so thought I'd do a SW diary on here more for myself that anyone else.
So fresh start today doing a red day
B- 35g porridge hex b (left in water & sweetener overnight) with muller Turkish delight a plum an apple and some raspberries
Snack- plum
L- homemade butternut squash soup with 4 ryvita dark rye (hex b) and 60g lowlow cheddar (hex a)
D- lemon and rosemary chicken from latest magazine with mashed carrots, cauli, broccoli, cabbage and leeks with knorr gravy pot (1.5 syns)

Snacks tonight - melon and strawberries a melted freddo (5 syns) and a Turkish delight muller

Off to Thai chi tonight too for the first time

Day two another red day

B- porridge and yoghurt (hex b) with blackberries and 1/2 red grapefruit
L- butternut squash soup with 4 ryvita dark and 60g lowlow cheddar (hex a&b)
D- basa fish with ragu sauce (from SW mag) and green beans
Snacks- melon strawberries red grapefruit and a melted freddo (5 syns)

Today I've discovered I like red grapefruit who'd have thought it. I did Thai chi last night was quite good and I ached after it which I didn't think was possible. Even the hubby liked it. :) have a great day everyone

EE day today

B- 1/2 grapefruit with pack of wafer thin smoked ham and a banana
Snacks- pineapple and Special K crackers (4.5 syns)
L- bolognese sauce with paprika mushrooms and hex a Parmesan cheese
Snack - berries and muller light
D- lamb steak with cauliflower broccoli, butternut squash and sweet potatoes and gravy (1.5 syns)
Hex b choice Special K bar

Total syns of 6 planned for today hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.
I'm planning my meals sat-tues tonight with all my books out. Rock & Roll lol x

Day 4 today. Ended up another red day yesterday as the pre prepared squash and sweet potato has oil in so hubby had that and I just had cauli and Brocolli and then ryvita and cheese spread for extra b and a choice.

EE today for sure tho

B- 1/2 grapefruit
Bacon joes sausages egg beans tomatoes and mushrooms Plus brown sauce 1 syn
L- prawn and smoked salmon salad with syn free Marie Rose sauce
Snacks of grapefruit and pineapple hex b choice Special K bar during the day before a late dinner
D- broccoli macaroni bake with hex a cheese and roasted veg

Red day today just by chance when I picked my menu
B- blackberries raspberries muller Turkish a grapefruit and a hex b Special K chewy bar
L- syn free pâté with 2 ryvita crunch (hex b) peppers and. Cucumber
D- stuffed peppers from mag with hex a cheese and roast chicken

Snacks of fruit plus some syns on treats later

EE day today
B- blackberries and yoghurt and a grapefruit and cereal bar (hex b)
L- pâté with cucumber and tomatoes
D- Thai fish cakes from new magazine with bok choi, noodles and syn free sweet chilli dip. Followed by rhubarb crumble (4.5 syns)
Snacks - options hot choc (1.5 syns) with hex a milk

Dreamt that I binged on Easter eggs last night and was half shocked and half relieved when I woke up and realised it was a dream lol. I'm losing the plot obviously haha have a good day if anyone else is reading this

Weigh in tonight. EE day again

B- grapefruit pineapple mullerlite and hex n Special K chewy bar
L- double mug shot and pineapple
D- cannelloni with paprika mushrooms and roasted butternut squash. (Hex a cheese on cannelloni)

Saved enough syns for a nice bag of maltesers tonight with my Special K crisps cracker things.

Also doing aqua aerobics after WI so that should be fun lol.

Red day Today

B- raspberries blackberries and mullerlite and hex b hifi deluxe
L- smoked salmon prawns and salad with cottage cheese pineapple and Special K chewy (hex b)
D- river cobbler Brocolli cauliflower green beans and cheese sauce (2.5 syns)
Snacks of Special K crisps (4.5 syns) and pineapple

EE day today

B- banana and hex b hifi and hex a milk
L- veg soup using superfree soup and peas
D- peppered steak from joes sausages with SW chips and mushrooms
Syns on melted freddo and Kellogg's crisps

Yesterday turned into a green day by accident as the steak tasted of fairy liquid as pan hasn't been cleaned properly grrrr. And I had soup instead of burgers at lunch lol
So today is extra easy
B- bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
L- burgers and salad
D- chicken and barley casserole with mashed carrot and swede

Still on track used 9 syns yesterday as I'm aiming for 10 syns a day average like last week
B- bacon egg beans toms mushrooms
L- left over chicken barley and green beans
F- potato hash with a jar of pickled red cabbage
Red grapefruit and pineapple to snack on plus hex b hifi bar and hex a milk

Have a great weekend if anyone's actually reading this lol x

Only used 2.5 syns yesterday as I was so full in the evening lol. Red day today
B- whole pineapple mullerlite and hifi bar (hex b)
L- syn free pâté with peppers and 2 ryvita (hex b)
D- roast lemon chicken with cauli Brocolli and carrots with cheese sauce (hex a) 2.5 syns
Then will either have my metres freddo n strawberries or some crisps tonight

Ha ha! It is hard going sometimes but you seem to be really on top of it and able to switch it up if something comes up to mess up your original plan! I want to loose at least 2 stone for the summer, and as much as possible by mid April as attending a friends wedding and have gorgeous dress but can't squeeze into it! Best of luck keep at it :)

Ha ha! It is hard going sometimes but you seem to be really on top of it and able to switch it up if something comes up to mess up your original plan! I want to loose at least 2 stone for the summer, and as much as possible by mid April as attending a friends wedding and have gorgeous dress but can't squeeze into it! Best of luck keep at it :)

Oh good to have something to aim for I want 2.5 stone off by end of June and am planning on staying on plan each day until end of June when I may go away. Good luck and pop by anytime do a chat ;-)

Well currently other than

B- bacon egg mushrooms and beans
L- chicken salad with dressing 1 syn
The rest all depends on if I can get out to the shops or not which is looking unlikely lol. So I have bolognese, ragu sauce or cannelloni in the freezer plus some fish and few frozen veggies watch this space haha. Stay safe everyone

Back