Katies Diary New Start 2013

Awe MrsL a maintain is good if you only done if half if the week. Makesure you're super good so you have a loss next week. My class is tonight and I'm off to aquacise straight after but will post when I can xx

1.5 off last night so that's 7 in three weeks which I'm pleased about. Went straight to aquacise after then came home to syn free lamb rogan josh with mushrooms. Had a kit kat and Special K crisps from my syns.

Today's plan is red

B- bacon egg mushroom and tomatoes then fruit salad
L- butternut squash soup with ryvita (hex b)
D- roast chicken cauli Brocolli and green beans with cheese sauce (hex a & 2.5 syns)
Snack on fruit and a hifi bar (hex b) need to use more syns so will have an options 1.5 and Special K crisps 4.5 today

Another red day today I reckon

B- bacon egg mushroom and tomatoes with melon after
L- butternut squash soup with ryvita with cheese on (hex a&b) and fruit salad
D- Thai chicken cakes with stir fry veg and chilli sauce 2 syncs
More syns tonight velvet crisps 4 syns with 2 Alpen light lemon bars (hex b)

Major stressful day today ended up changing my plans to fruit and cereal bar for breakfast (hex b) soup and ham with cereal bar for lunch (hex b) and chicken Thai cakes with stir fry veg for dinner
At least I didn't binge xx

So pleased I survived a stressful day with using just ten syns and didn't have a blow out. Lots hope if pays off next Tuesday see you all in the morning. Off to strictly come dancing tomorrow night can't wait x

EE day today

B- pineapple and hifi deluxe (hex b)
L- very late lunch was chicken Thai cakes salad and chilli dressing (2 syns)
D- nandos chicken butterfly with salad and corn for (3.5 syns)
Came home realised not had my tablets and have to be with food so having an options for hex a and 1.5 syns and a pack of velvets for 4 syns.
Total syns 11 today.
Also went to strictly come dancing hehe

You are doing really well, 7 lb in 3 weeks is amazing! And you manage the stresses everyday life throws at you really well. I think I am goin to have to go back to class tho as blew it again for like 3 days :( struggling with depression at the minute which really messed me up at times. You are a constant inspiration tho will be keeping an eye on your progress :)

You are doing really well, 7 lb in 3 weeks is amazing! And you manage the stresses everyday life throws at you really well. I think I am goin to have to go back to class tho as blew it again for like 3 days :( struggling with depression at the minute which really messed me up at times. You are a constant inspiration tho will be keeping an eye on your progress :)

Mrs L as a psychiatric nurse and so wine whose experiences depression herself I know how hard these things are to cope with. I just keep thinking why I'm doing this and I want to be healthy to get pregnant and have a healthy baby keeps me motivated. Last week I cried for four days solid so don't know how I managed. One thing I will say is joining a group and staying to image therapy this last year has helped me lose 3 1/2 stone and I've made good friends. Even when I had a miscarriage last October they all helped me carry on.
Take each day at a time and start a fresh when u can xx

Thank you for your support and understanding. I have a 6 year old daughter and I am so scared I will pass on my bad relationship with food onto her. I know what you mean about having days where you just cry. It is awful. I am going to get along to a class soon I think to try and keep me on track. Good luck with the weight loss and with starting a family. X x x

Another EE day

B- melon and banana
L- creamy pesto linguine with green beans Brocolli and asparagus (hex a Parmesan)
D- tatty hash with red cabbage and brown sauce (1 syn)
Snacks - had 3 weetabix cake muffins I made this morning which are 4.5 each and have 2 Alpen lites for later (hex b)

Having one of those says today where I just want to eat. My hormones are all messed up and my cycle out of sync and my scales say I've had a gain even tho been super good and I just want cake aghhhhh my plan today is EE

B- melon banana 2 Alpen light (hex a) and a slice of asparagus frittata
L- more frittata

Managed to click send without finishing lol.

B- melon banana Alpen lights (hex b) and some frittata
L- more frittata (hex a) with ham and salad with dressing (1 syn)
D- fish chips and mushrooms
More syns on weetabix cake 4.5 and velvet crisps 4

Well I have managed to only have 5.5 syns by skme sheer miracle as been so down today. Went for a walk and to the pub for a diet coke then came home had a mug shut and melon and started to feel better. Just had my tea now and may have a freddo later. X

Attachments

• image-1839375005.jpg
    image-1839375005.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 41
Well my scales say I've gained 3 overnight so I'm hoping it just cos I'm ovulating and that its just water as I've been good as gold all week.
Going red today

B- pineapple and hifi lights
L- veg soup home made
D- chicken rogan josh

Also made ferror Roche scan bran so will use syns on them
Hex a milk in a hot choc (1.5 syns) and Alpen lights (hex b)

Back