Katie's ww diary

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Hi all I joined last night was on units nut i need a plan that i know works and ww is the only one i have ever had any success with I need to loose 5 stone:( but i know i will get there eventually. Been and spent 90 pounds in tesco on yummy health food and some good bad treats lol!!

Hi Katie

Welcome!

What treats did you buy? I love the WW Choc Eclairs and the Toffee Apple Crumble is to die for :)

xx

I bout white chocolate and rapberry ww cookie 1.5 each, cadbury highlights caramel mallows 1 each, skinny cows, ww mini hoops 1 per pack and ww choco mousse i have a sweet tooth lol x

Hi Katie, welcome to our WW gang :)

Welcome!! My fav treats (I have a sweet tooth too) are:

Iced Gems 1.5
Mini Crunchie 1.5
Curly Whirly 2.5
Alpen Fruit and Nut and chocolate bar 2

Ax

Hi Katie
Welcome! Best of luck with it all, your treats sound yummy! I also love Skinny Cow's I have one every night with ds!
If you need to know anything just give us a shout love.
xx

thanks for replis well got through yestaerday but i have to admit i was pretty hungry when i went to ed but think its because i used too many points on treats and not enough on anything substantial lol will try and use them more sensibly today lol i know that i cant have anything that i can eay all in one go in the house as i have no self control so i am having to buy thre individually wrapped treats to try and slow me down!!!

lol I'm like that ... and even if they're individually wrapped I have to make sure I only bring 1 to work, otherwise I'll scoff them .... actually in the past I would have - but I'm being saint like at the moment so they'd probably be safe :)

The first 2 days are always the hardest in my opinion, then it gets a lot easier :)

Good luck for today!

Ahh Katie, I know what you mean, all those treats add up don't they! Hope you manage to eek the points out a bit more today love!
xx

Lol my spelling is awful hands go faster than my brain lol!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of WW. I am loving it at the moment! It will take a few days to get to know your way around the points and working out how much to have of what etc, but after that it will be second nature to you hun. Good luck with your weight loss x x x

Back