B-shreddies and skimmed milk
L-couscous with onions, leeks, peas, sweetcorn and chopped ham
D- kippers and butter(2), mixed veg, waffles (7), syn free BBQ sauce
Snacks- apple, banana, melon, raspberries, ff yogurt
Drinks- hot water and lemon, teas, no added sugar squash
Excercise - 20m circuits, 30km on the exercise bike
Daily syns - 9/15 Weekly syns - 19/105

Monday 21st January
B-shreddies and skimmed milk with raspberries L-couscous with onions, leeks, peas, sweetcorn and chopped bacon and mushrooms and 25g low low cheese (2.5)
D- lightly dusted yellowfin sole (4.5), mixed veg, sw wedges, syn free BBQ sauce
Snacks- apple, banana,
Drinks- hot water and lemon, teas, no added sugar squash
Excercise - only managed 20km on the bike in 37m 40s, legs were aching so much! Plus went for a snowy walk with the kids for about an hour so must've burnt some calories with DD in the babybjorn!
Daily syns - 7/105 Weekly syns - 26/105

Tuesday 22nd January
B-coco shreddies with skimmed milk and raspberries
L-couscous with onions, leeks, peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms, chopped up ham and 2 laughing cow extra light (2)
D- tuna, onions, leeks, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, pasta with passata
Snacks- banana, apple, alpen light (3), melon Drinks- hot water with lemon, tea, no added sugar squash
Exercise - 30 km exercise bike 55m 15s
Daily syns - 5/15 Weekly syns - 31/105

Wednesday 23rd January
B-banana
L-2x wholemeal toast (70g so hexb + 1 syn), laughing cow extra light (1) and smoked salmon, apple, plum, grapes.
D- quorn sticky BBQ fillets, wedges, carrots and green beans
Snacks- Special K biscuit moments (5)
Drinks- no added sugar squash, tea, coffee, hot water and lemon
Exercise - none today - too exhausted!
Daily syns -7/15 Weekly syns - 38/105

Thursday 24th January
B- raspberries, grapes, melon, 1/2 banana, yogurt
L- jacket potato, laughing cow extra light (1), laughing cow blue cheese (1.5), chicken, salad. D- Thai red curry (4 syns for the sauce) with brown rice
Snacks- alpen light, wispa ice cream (this was soooooo yummy - well worth 6 syns!)
Drinks- coffee, hot water lemon, water, tea HeA-350 ml skimmed milk
HeB- 2x alpen light
Daily syns -12.5/15 Weekly syns - 53.5/105

Think I'm going to start posting my thoughts on here as well as my food diary. Better than boring my hubby with them!
So I was really disheartened when I got on the scales and had only lost 0.2lbs :( I think it got to me so much because I'm having a bit of a rubbish time all round at the mo and feeling down and I think I was counting on a good loss to cheer me up!
Anyway, pity party well and truly over, I've kind of written today off and going to sort of start afresh tomorrow.
Not the best day plan wise but I'm not going to dwell on it

Breakfast - weetabix and skimmed milk
Lunch - went to hungry horse and had chicken skewers (just grilled chicken chunks) with BBQ sauce, peppers and I ate 2 onion rings and 1/4 of the chips. Not the best sw friendly option I know but I suppose it could've been a lot worse. I have no idea how many syns to count for this though??
D - none, was too full up! But......just eaten a wispa ice cream, whoops (6 syns) feeling sorry for myself as I'm stick at home while hubby is off doing a gig :(
So tomorrow is my fresh start and I'm going to make a few resolutions:
*plan plan plan! To make sure I'm using my syns, varying my HEs etc.
* write down absolutely everything I eat, and post it in here as well as how I'm feeling / what's been happening.
*start the 30 day shred.
*DO NOT step on the scales before Friday morning!

Fingers crossed I can keep to all these
X

Hi hun Not had chance to comment all week

Hope you're feeling better now, I write my feelings in my diary too and it helps get it all off my chest.. You;ve got a new week ahead and planning is definately the key xx

Thought of a few changes I can make that'll hopefully help to shift the weight. I lost weight quite well before when I swapped my lunch and dinner round so had main meal at lunch time and something little in the evening. Also we eat quite a lot of quorn so I realised I could do a green day - wooo more healthy extras! On a mission to use all my syns too as I only manage about half usually. Here's today's eats:

Sat 26th Jan - Green Day
B = grapes, raspberries, melon, muller light.
L= stir fry - quorn steak strips, noodles, onions, mushrooms, peppers, mixed veg, soy sauce, passata, spices.
D=4 ryvita, low low cheese spread
Snacks= velvet crunch (4) Special K chewy delight, banana, freddo (5) wispa ice cream (6)
Drinks=hot water lemon, coffee, water , Pepsi Max
HeA = 350ml skimmed milk
= 60g low low cheese
HeB = 4 ryvita
= Special K chewy delight

Daily syns 15/15
Weekly syns 15/105

Going to do shred once the kids are in bed - eeeek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sun 27th Jan - Green Day
B = 73g wholemeal toast (B+2 syns), marmite, 1 laughing cow light blue cheese + 20g cheese (A)

L= Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages, wedges, onions mushrooms and peppers.

D= muller light with chopped banana, melon, raspberries and 2 alpen light crushed up

Snacks=velvet crunch (4), apple, plum

Drinks=hot water and lemon, 2 x teas, coffee, no added sugar squash, options hot choc (2)
HeA = 350ml skimmed milk
= laughing cow light + 20g cheddar
HeB = 2 x alpen light
= 60g wholemeal bread

Daily syns 8/15 Weekly syns 23/105
Exercise - shred level 2

Attachments

• image-3416810721.jpg
    image-3416810721.jpg
    692.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2551471435.jpg
    image-2551471435.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 57
Today has been one of those days!

Hubby up and out for work at 1am and I couldn't get back to sleep :(
Busy morning of housework and cooking then soft play this afternoon with friends - only for DS to fall and bang his head - now sporting a big bump!
Feet up now - I'm so tired and achey so no shred tonight, going to do some meal planning instead! Here's today's food:

Mon 28th Jan - EEday
B = fruit salad and muller light
L= pasta, bacon, mushrooms, onions, leeks, peas, cabbage with a sauce made from blended cottage cheese, quark and eggs.
D= ham salad
Snacks= 2 plums, Special K biscuit moments (5) velvet crunch (4) wispa ice cream (6) options hot choc (2)
Drinks= hot water and lemon, teax2, coffee, no added sugar squash
HeA = 350ml skimmed milk
HeB = chewy delight

Daily syns 17/15
Weekly syns 40/90

Xx

Last edited:
Was so tired today! Bad nights sleep - DS woke up at 2, just got him settled when DD woke up and didnt settle til gone 4!
Proud of myself for sticking to plan today, usually when I'm tired I don't want to cook anything proper and I end up snacking on rubbish all day.
And even prouder that I managed to do shred! :)

Tues 29th Jan - EEday
B = 35g choc shreddies, banana, skimmed milk
L=leftover pasta from yesterday
D= pork chop fat removed, onions, mushrooms, spinach, jacket potato.
Snacks= Special K biscuit moments (5), apple, 2 plums, velvet crunch (4), muller light, wispa ice cream (6)
Drinks= hot water lemon, tea, water, coffee x 2
HeA = 350 ml skimmed milk
HeB = 35g choc shreddies

Daily syns 15/15
Weekly syns 55/90

Exercise - shred level 2

Felt better today after a full nights sleep :)

Had my first red day today and have felt so full all day! Wasn't expecting that.

Weds 30th Jan - Red
B = banana, 2 plums
L=chicken, bacon and mushrooms, with colemans season and shake paprika (allowing 1 syn), green beans, and carrots.
D= 4 ryvita, low low cheese, smoked salmon, ham, salad, wispa ice cream (6)
Snacks= alpen light x 2
Drinks= hot water lemon, water, coffee x 2, Pepsi max
HeA = 350 ml skimmed milk
=60g low low
HeB = 2 alpen light
= 4 ryvita

Daily syns 7/15
Weekly syns 62/90

Exercise - shred level 2

Back