Kat's TS Journey

Hi Kat no i havent joined the offical thread what is it under in what catergory ?

On the main Exante one (without selecting total solution etc.)

Woo hoo 100% again. May have made a little error, eaten my last bar until I get to Tesco on Wednesday but I'm working in a different office tomorrow. Will have porridge at 7:45 and then Nowt till 2:30/3pm. That'll be tough. Not taking my purse so can't buy lunch. Actually genuinely looking forward to WI on Thursday morning.

Just one last post before bed time. I managed to get to 3 ltrs of water but had 4 cans diet coke, way more than usual but really helped me get through the day.
Just tried on a size 14 skirt and shorts, they do up! Please note I did not say fit, the skirt gave me a huge muffin top whole the shorts looked like denim cycling shorts, but it is definate progress. Plus my all time fave jeans are soo close, prob only be a couple of 100% weeks before they are wearable. I love progress lol.

So my plan to bot buy lunch failed. Had a chicken and Bacon salad as it was the lowest carb thing Tesco Express could offer, no carbs details but was 358kcal apparently. Fingers crossed it won't balls things up too much. In my defense I did think I was going to pass out, soooooo woosy.

100% today but the pre-Ketosis blues have hit hard.
Feel exceedingly tired right now and had a very gurgley tum all day. Hope i'll be in it tomorrow, will pee on a stick to check ha ha. Going to do some house work and then chill, should be in bed by half 8 lol.

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning, also my first of the October Challenge. Not been a full week but a couple would help reduce the weekly average I need.

Ok, I cheated and did a Ketostix early. I am showing traces of Keytones. That's improved my motivation :). I'll re-test in the morning though, to double check.

Week 5 WI - 2.2lb off. That takes me to exactly 14st 7lb hopefully now I'm refocused I SHOULD be in the 13s two weeks today :)

Last edited:
Been 100% again today and think I'm in Ketosis as I have the dog breath back and was shivering in bed with heating on when I first got in from work. The fact I lost this week is a huge boost too, it's documented on here that I've not been 100% for a while and apart from Tuesdays emergancy I'm doing well. Off out to a friends now. Got socks, slipper socks, fluffy boots, jeans, vest top, jumper, coat, gloves and hat on but still a little cold! It will be worth it on WI day.

Another 100% day! Breakfast was a strawb shake, lunch a Tesco bar and dinner a strawb shake. I went to the pub after work for water and needed a pack badly so.grabbed the first one, luckily I like strawberry. Still very tired in mornings and evenings but feel brill during the day. Had 3.75 ltrs water + a pint and 2 coke zero cans + 2 small diet cokes in the pub but still got a gurgly tum.

Got a planned night off on 13th, getting a take away, I'm thinking Chinese as usually the lowest cal but will bring me out of Ketosis with noodles and rice etc, and then stick to dry rose wine or vodka and diet coke, prob about 3 glasses. Fingers crossed it won't take me long to get back in. That's the plan anyway.

So cold, so very cold. Got socks, thick PJs, 2 hot water bottles (one for feet, one to hug), 13.5 tog duvet and a blanket but I'm still shivering. Maybe that's how this diet works, all this shivering must equate to exercise lol. Grumble over.

Last edited:
Ah, last nights shivers may have been down to a stinking cold brewing :(
Just weighed myself (I know, not good and only use Thurs morning ones officially) and I appear to be 3lb lighter than Thurs. I don't usually lose much at weekends but 3lb this week will do me fine ha ha.

Still suffering with this blasted cold but have been 100% + day and night nurse capsules. Aside from the cold it's going well. Don't think i'll lose much this week though as I've hardly moved today.
Had 2.25ltr water Nd two cans of coke zero so far, about to have one more can and will try to get up to at least 3.5ltrs of water. Brekkie was a vanilla shake with coffee, lunch was a raspberry TESCO bar and i'll have a hot chocolate before bed.
Despite the cold it feels good to be back to 100%.

Cheers Madoody. Don't know whats going on now, been feeling really sick all day. Had to have 2 bars. I'd had one for lunch already and made a hot choc for dinner but as soon as it touched my lips I was heaving. Ended up cutting a raspberry Tesco bar into 20 teeny peices and getting them down me. Atm I need the nutrients more than ever and if a second bar is the vehicle for that then so be it.
Going to have a warm bath and be in bed well before 8, feel like it may as well be midnight now, I'm knackered.
Hope I can shift this before my night out on Saturday. I need a laugh and a boogie. Fed up of moany posts lol!

Must be feeling better as I have mega munchies tonight. I've learnt from the past though, I keep my bars at work and bring one home at lunch times.
Plan to do some housework to keep me busy and then go to bed fairly early. Got 11hours last night though so hope I can sleep.
Not much else to report really. Totm due at weekend so that's another reason, on top of illness, that I don't think I'll lose much on Thurs. Taking the pill back to back as out Sat night so timing is awful. Hope that doesn't mean all my loses are effected until next time.

Argh!!! I sooooooooo want to eat. Just want to chew something. So far I've had a Strawberry shake and a raspberry Tesco bar. Not got any bars in the house luckily, but have done a shop in preperation for Sat night. There's nothing that I can eat without cooking so plan is to get the rats out (can't cook with the asbo crew running around!), have a shake and go for a good hours walk. Fingers crossed that will sort me out!

Yep! Only took a 1.5 mile walk as it was so cold and I'd braved it with a t-shirt and hoodie. Rats were more than happy to distract me too, 2 newbies are mental and one of my oldies just wanted cuddles. I an on coke zero number 4 though, but it takes what it takes. Will be at 4.5ltrs water when I finish this bottle too.
Just settling down to watch tv and plan to have a hot choc shake before bed. With Ketosis I love the hot choc before bed (in PJs and socks hugging a hot water bottle).

WI as soon as I wake up tomorrow so FINGERS CROSSED

PrincessKat said:
Yep! Only took a 1.5 mile walk as it was so cold and I'd braved it with a t-shirt and hoodie. Rats were more than happy to distract me too, 2 newbies are mental and one of my oldies just wanted cuddles. I an on coke zero number 4 though, but it takes what it takes. Will be at 4.5ltrs water when I finish this bottle too.
Just settling down to watch tv and plan to have a hot choc shake before bed. With Ketosis I love the hot choc before bed (in PJs and socks hugging a hot water bottle).

WI as soon as I wake up tomorrow so FINGERS CROSSED

Fingers crossed :) x

Back