Kat's TS Journey

H Kat dnt feel guilty, i weighed myself today and as you know i have been 100%ts for 3wks now and this is the start of my 4th wk, but as i say i did my usual weigh ina nd i havent lost anything sts so at least i have not put anything on but i have decided to have a healthy meal 2nite and boost my kcals up to 1200 for the day making sure i still have my 3 shakes i wasnt going to do it but i think it will help and like you i have been so good up to now so i will find out nxt wk when i weigh in if it has an impact on my weight loss but after going to the gym and speaking to one of the fitness instructors he said it might help boost my weight lose, what are your thoughts on it , as i feel really really really guilty for having to have a meal.Thanks Steve

Thanks for the support. Calorina, I think going completely off for a day helped just get it out of my system. If I'd been checking labels and saying "oh no, I can't have that" I wouldn't have got over it.

Steve, I can see the logic in that. Your metabolism can't run high on nothing and (like any diet) you get used to the intake so either need to change intake or increase energy used. Hopefully that will be an upside of my blip.

Glad I've come back here and drawn a line. I can imagine it being pretty easy to stay off plan -x-

So, calling whole heartedly jumping into a sea of temptation a blip is a licence to carry on blooming well blipping. This girl is ready to admit its all gone Pete Tong and re-start. So ladies and gents, this is day 1. I plan to do another 6 weeks and 2 days. This morning I weighed 205.4lb, not sure what I'm going to do with weigh ins, prob keep them on a Thursday. I'll worry about the logistics later lol. -x-

My stomach aches, ny head hurts and I'm sooo tired. All good signs that Exante is doing its early stage magic. Only had 1.5ltrs water so far today, aiming to double that by bedtime. Onwards Exante soldier!

Woo hoo. After 4 days of what I cam only describe as fannying around I've done it. Restart day 1/day 27 at 100%. Phew. Time for a hot choc and bed at 9 methinks. Thanks again for all the support. I was dangerously close to packing it all in. -x-

Aw well done Kat-just keep plugging away at it.It is amazing what letting a blip in can do. For me it becomes a warrant to eat everything and go into denial and that is just too big a risk. Takes ALOT of strength to get back on the horse, well done xx

Tell me about it, I've been waking up whole heartedly planning to be 100% but failing. Have decided to start keeping my bars at work and bring them home one at a time or have them for lunch. No bars until the weekend anyway as I plan to buy a shakes bumper pack and then hit Tesco. Thinking a few days without will also help reset my patterns.
I do have a night out planned but will do low carb and moderate my drinking.
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad people understand how rough it is getting back on track, feel less of a f-up now. -x-

So, day 28 (2 back on track). That's 4 weeks since was just 0.5lb off of 16st.
Overall it's been tough, I really wish I hadn't gone off the rails but it's done. Not looking forward to weigh in but I'm still going to be lighter than I was and lighter than I probably would have been on another diet.
Actually enjoying being back on track, mentally feel like I did about a week in, although was mega hungry this morning though, hopefully Ketosis will hurry up! I think not having bars is helping break the connection, could kill for one to chew on but that just proves the point.
Having another quiet night in tonight, i should be popping to classy classy bingo tomorrow.
Hope every one else is doing ok!

Hi Kat im so glad your back on track.I do not know what my weigh in is going to be like this monday coming i just hope i loss something this week otherwise i do not know what i am going to do.I had a protein meal on monday to help boost my kcals but seriously couldnt manage it all and felt so guilty but i shouldnt as it was only protein but i think what you say makes sense as i had food going in my mouth for the first time in nearly 4wks and after having that monday i was really tempted to have something tonight but i resisted and was good.The strange thing is you know i said i didnt loss any weight last wk i noticed from my weight read out that my bmi had gone down so maybe i had lost inches but gained muscle from the gym so i have stopped the weights for now and am doing just cardio, i did an hr gym sesh tue, today and got another tommrow so hopefully i have used more energy so we shall see.But i am so proud of you for stepping back in there and taking the bull by the horns just stay positive i so know you can do it.Steve

Just a quickie as running late. Put 0.8lb on this week. That's nothing really but won't ve doing it again. Will reply fully later

Ok, so not 100% today and won't be tomorrow either thanks to the delivery cock up. Still bloody fuming!! Managed to buy some butchers style Sauages from the reduced section and had 4 of them with some cauliflower and brocoli I found lurking in my freezer. Also had 30g of cheese again, from a small block in the reduced section. Would have been so easy to say, oh look, a pizza is a pound but instead I went for the (slightly) better option, just lettuce leaves wouldn't have given me the calories I needed lol. Anyway, will have that again for brekkie (yummy - not) and get my delivery from my mum's tomorrow night. Onwards and downwards.

Paranoid Kat weighed this morning and still on track, looks like I've lost 1.5lb Phew! Can't wait to get my packs tonight.

Sorry it's been a couple of days. Back on track now finally after the delivery cock up etc.
Decided to treat myself today and had a hair cut and got my eyebrows done - whoever invented theading is EVIL. Now have a fringe for the first time since I put some weight back on, face looks thinner so I feel more confident.
Had a late night last night, got 2 rescue kittens (baby rat) last Wednesday and one of them decided to get behind the kick board in the kitchen, 4am she decides to gave a wander around again but couldn't sleep thinking of the perils of wires etc and an inquisitivly chewy little Guinness. Normally that would have been license to snack all night but stuck to it like glue.

Not doing well on water today, only 1 ltr so far. Going to make sure I have 3 more ltrs by end of the day. I noticed that's one thing I was letting slip before I jumped off the wagon so need to watch it.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Also meant to say I have the porridge now, will be trying it for the first time tonight. Heard its really sweet which is fine by me. Only got 5 packs but may order more if its nice.

Porridge is lush, 200ml of water fer too much though. Yummy.

I'm doing the October Challenge and would like to 1st. Going to weigh in tomorrow. Hope for a small loss but if not i should be 1st lighter than that by the end of October anyway. -x-

Good luck for the October challenge!

Hi Kat its weigh day for me 2moz so cross fingers for me as i didnt loose anything last wk :mad: but i want to join you on the Oct challenge as i am due to be going out halloween night and on the sat of that wk for a halloween party , fso will be the first time out in 9 wks so i want to aim to loose 14lbs by then which is 3.5lbs a wk for the next 4wks so lets see what we can loose 2gether :) Steve

Thanks guys. I weighed this morning so will have 2 figures on Thursday an overall and an October one.
Steve, have you joined the official thread? I feel remotivated now, having a set target and timescale is much more helpful than as much as possible as quickly as possible.
Had 1.5ltrs water so far (no 1ltr bottles in Morrisons so in 750mlb ones) and had porridge at 10am break. Almost feels like day one again with this motivation and us a breath of fresh air after my recent crapness.

Back