Katycakes Won't Give Up...

I agree with Chelsea Lou that you're are impressive but I completely understand the emotions you must be going through having gained the weight you lost. Main thing is you are trying to do something about it and not being an ostrich any more. Many of us have been in this place time and time again and whilst we don't want to have to start from the beginning again at least we can say we gave it a go (albeit again and again and again...well certainly for me!).

A few more hours and I'll hopefully have completed day 3! It is so hard but we've done it before. Off to gym before I chicken out!

Kira

Awwww Katy Katy Katy!!!! Missed you loads hunny xxxx
So glad you posting again!
We're on one wagon or another over here, wouldn't feel right if you posting anywhere else hun!

Big hugs and Massive amount of pats on the back for stepping up and getting it sorted.

We're all with you, 2011 is going to be great one!

xxxx

Morning Katy, hope Day 1 was completed with relative ease. I'm on Day 4 now and will post in my old diary (will update title if I can!) I'm still rubbish on the IT stuff!

It's another day and you can do this. Remember you have done it before, you can do it again. It may be harder but you can do it. Feel those extra bits of 'fat' I did last night and felt urgh! Enough to say I'm not giving up!

Hello Lelly!!! SOOO good to see you! I feel very bad to be back with tail between legs (how many times have I heard that said on here?) but also way more determined than I have been in ages. One day on minis and it's like the support is holding me up already. I hope you are OK hun and doing well, I think your secret is never to take your eye off the ball for too long... which is a good lesson for me!

Morning Kira! Thanks for the check-in, it is much appreciated... what section is your diary in again? Will look for it! Hope everyone has a great day...

xxx

Day one (yesterday) was completed without too much of a struggle. I feel so relieved about that. I need to feel like I have control again after the last few months of surrendering it... not good. Last night I went over to the 'Bring Your Head Inside...' section on main forum, looking for some ideas to help me tackle the binge-eat thing. I found a thread that was horribly familiar and on that thread, a post that sent me off to a website and then to amazon... I ended up ordering two books that I hope will help. Will keep you posted once they arrive!

Today, one shake down and two herbal teas, and scales say I have lost 4lb which I know is water weight but still encouraging. I see my CDC at 10, and after that I should be set. Feeling hopeful.

xxx

Meeting with CDC was fine, she had struggled over Xmas as well so I didn't feel so bad. Have got supplies for 2 weeks but can call her to come & see me next week if I feel myself wavering. And have promised to text her every few days so she can see I am on track. Got mostly choc shakes with some porridge, including 2 of the new maple/pecan which I will try for lunch...

Feeling a bit hungry and just had a half-pack with coffee, like a mocha coffee, that should help for an hour or two. Keep reminding myself today and tomorrow are the hardest and then I should be edging towards the safe zone... fingers crossed.

xxx

Welcome back!! I'm jealous of all you ladies on CD, I have 2 months until I can restart and I feel like a heffer!!

Well done on completing Day 1, keep drinking that water! xxx

Sarette... you have a BABY!!! I have definitely been away a while, I missed this one! Big hugs and congrats, and don't worry about the weight for now... enjoy the moment!

xxx

Had a late lunch of maple & pecan porridge... at first I thought it'd be too sweet, but actually quite liked it. Feel OK, but very cold... it really is freezing here so I'm not surprised. Have let my herb tea go cold so going to make another...

it does a bit, but quite nice for a change... CDC gave me two to try for free because it's a new flavour. I am quite set in my ways and just ordered plain porridge & choc shakes, think I will branch out next time, but finding it hard to remember which ones I liked and which I hated!

Wishing you a fab long weekend Jess, relax and enjoy!

xxx

Hey! Katy you are doing really well! Only a few more hours to complete your day 2! Once you get through today that's another day closer to goal! Well of to drink some green tea as right now I am feeling 'pangs' not sure they are hunger pangs as I've had a pack, I think it is my head saying "hey! you need food" When in actual fact I don't! I have a feeling completing today is going to be difficult but I'll be strong and send strong vibes to you too! Let's do this together! All of us!

Kira, you can do this... let me know how the green tea goes, someone said that 3 cups a day really does keep hunger pangs at bay? I was hungry earlier and had an extra half-pack in a coffee, but not worried as long as it keeps me on track. And planning to be flexible and move between SS, SS+ and 810 if needed, though trying very hard to keep to SS or SS+ (skim milk version) for now.

I feel full now, and happy, and if I get the munchies later I will have an early night... not looking forward to tomorrow as day 3 is often the worst, but just getting through day 2 will be a big achievement.

Sending some strong vibes back at you hunny, and thanks for checking in on me!

xxx

Katycakes and mrs lampard - blast from the past!!!!!

Hope ur both doing well and good luck with CD...

I'm calorie counting at the moment - I wish I could go back on CD but I really can't afford it at the moment..

Let me know how your both getting on :) x

Green tea plus reading a thread on spelling and grammar did the trick! The empty feeling has gone!

I drink green tea at work even when I'm not SSing, I got into the habit when I last (successfully) did SS in Sep/Oct 2009. The one I usually by is an organic rooibos green tea called Tick Tock. I got hooked on it when I colleague of mine bought it and hated it and gave it to me to try. Mind you at work I drink about 4 to 5 cups of it!

@ Kira... will try the green tea, I am hooked on lemon & ginger, but happy to try anything that might help!

@ Foo Fan... HELLO!!! Great to see you... where are you posting? Have you got a diary/ thread hidden away somewhere? Hope things are going well for you, cal counting not a bad plan, I wanted a fast start to get into the zone a bit but know the hard work is what happens when you introduce food again. I always avoided cal counting on maintenance and look what happened... guess I am a slow learner!

xxx

hi Katy, good to here you've had a good day can't wait to get back to ss, but funds won't allow that at the moment so still plodding along 810/1000 route and doing ok.

you're doing great Trisha... I guess this is all about focus and I am trying to dredge some up! Plodding is good, it suggests determination and staying power! Onwards, ever onwards!

xxx

Evening KC, Day 2 almost completed for you and 4lbs down already........impressive.

I had to smile to myself thinking back to your first post or two yesterday.....wondering if anyone would remember you :D Look at all your old friends who have come on to wish you well and support you. The board is buzzing again!!!!!! Well done on day 2, tomorrow you should be all keto breath and no hunger pangs ;)

Have an amazing weekend. xx (That applies to everyone else also)

Big hug for Chelsea! Hope you are feeling better hun, thought about you this morning when I heard about England winning the Ashes! Thanks for the kind words, chipping away the time on Day Two but will be really glad once Day Three is done...

Take care and have a fab weekend...

xxx

Hey Katy, lovely to see you posting back here!
I think you are in the right area to be posting, you have succeeded once before and are still in a lot better place than you started from so I believe there has been maintenance along the way! :D
I have also slipped up and have been on SS
+ for 3.5 days without a hiccup...until this afternoon when I have spectacularly fallen off the waggon. Will be hitching back on tomorrow though.....can I remember somewhere in the deepest and darkest past of Mini's someone trotting along in a waggon with lots of us hanging onto it for grim death? Will look forward to seeing your progress and hope some of the Mini's magic rubs off like last time. Hello to all the other familiar names I see here too!:grouphugg:

Back