Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Oh Sweetie I am so happy to see you relaxed and sorted. You are just brilliant in your panic not to have crumbled!! So proud of you. :D

Hooray for the scales move, now leave them alone for a week. After all, none of yesterday would have happened if you didn't keep jumping on them........;)

Mind you, I've learned a lot from it, but I'm sorry you felt so bad.xx

KC, fantastic to see you positive, in control and scales going down. Well done you. Nice to know that you are still holding the reins on the wagon and Right Said Fred was told to 'go and do one'.

Have a great day today xx

Thanks all. Totm finally showed up, which explains a lot about yesterdays gain and also my OTT reaction to it... it's a relief to know I wasn't going mad, I guess.

Three shakes down now and 810 meal to look forward to, googled 810 allowance and jumping around with glee when I saw you can now have 2 EGGS!!! So spinach & eggs it is then. Bring it on!

xxx

Thanks all. Totm finally showed up, which explains a lot about yesterdays gain and also my OTT reaction to it... it's a relief to know I wasn't going mad, I guess.

Three shakes down now and 810 meal to look forward to, googled 810 allowance and jumping around with glee when I saw you can now have 2 EGGS!!! So spinach & eggs it is then. Bring it on!

xxx

Yay for totm!!!, yes eggs on 810 for some time now and some pulses too, chick peas, red lentils, soya beans...did you know about those too? i can give the amounts if you need
x

No, didn't know about those... the amounts would be fab Lelly, many thanks!

xxx

cool...pm'd you hun
x

Morning sweetie yay to scales you are on a roll now!

Keep going and enjoy your 810 me tonight !

Hoping you have another smashing day x

Day 27

Thanks Lelly & Shanny.

Scales (I know, I know, I can hear the roar of disapproval from here...) say 12st 5 again, but very happy with that as I know the next time they move it will be downwards. One more lb and it'll be a stone. Woo hoo!

Raining today, hope it stops as I don't have wellies (they have mysteriously vanished since last year so reckon someone borrowed them and forgot to give them back!) and it might mean no walk. Have had my porridge, which was lovely, and looking forward to a bar at 12 and then mousse maybe later. Tea will likely be quorn again as haven't made it to town for supplies yet... need to stock up, but will be Ok for one more day. Last night has two soft boiled eggs on spinach, which was great. Later I drank the spinach water which tasted odd but had to be good for me right?

Have to keep my head down and work today, so if you catch me lurking too much on here please chase me!

Hope everyone has a fab day.

xxx

Day 27

Thanks Lelly & Shanny.

Scales (I know, I know, I can hear the roar of disapproval from here...) say 12st 5 again, but very happy with that as I know the next time they move it will be downwards. One more lb and it'll be a stone. Woo hoo!

Raining today, hope it stops as I don't have wellies (they have mysteriously vanished since last year so reckon someone borrowed them and forgot to give them back!) and it might mean no walk. Have had my porridge, which was lovely, and looking forward to a bar at 12 and then mousse maybe later. Tea will likely be quorn again as haven't made it to town for supplies yet... need to stock up, but will be Ok for one more day. Last night has two soft boiled eggs on spinach, which was great. Later I drank the spinach water which tasted odd but had to be good for me right?

Have to keep my head down and work today, so if you catch me lurking too much on here please chase me!

Hope everyone has a fab day.

xxx
Morning Katy, day 27 already? Time has flown. So near to your stone off, which is fantastic. Really pleased for you. You sound very calm and sorted now, which calms me down (I do worry about you ;)) as I know the struggles you have had and if you can be at peace with this thing then it give me hope. Does all that make sense or is it Wednesday waffle?????

Spinach and eggs.......why does that sound so appetising? Almost had me drooling.

Have a lovely and productive day x

Morning Katy,

agree with Chels the eggs n spinach sound lovely, but spinach water eww...gotta be good though hun!

Hope you have a productive day !
xx

Hey Katy, glad to see you lost that pesky lb and that the scales haven't gone up again. Your eggs and spinach sound great, only me and DH like spinach in my house so we dont have it often enough, will have to hide it in soup etc so they dont know they are eating it... ha ha. Hope you have a productive day, I feel much better today, am going to start some work soon... take care xx

Hi KC,

I hope you got a lot accomplished today. My DD is home (she was very poorly Monday night and yesterday), but I think she'll be out the door bright and early tomorrow. Then, maybe I can get back on track -- or not. lol

MM

Hi Mel... which CD plan are you doing, chick? I am feeling very content on 810 so many thanks for the advice, feels so much more do-able! Managed to get a lot more done today and have some artwork to do tonight, so should be a good day work-wise. No walk - it's chucking down still - but had a mousse this afternoon and so looking forward to my quorn, spinach & broccoli stir fry.

Hope everyone else is hanging on in there too.

xxx

Hi KC,

I guess I am doing sort of an SS+ or 810 plan now (I ss'd for the first 3 weeks) and then moved up a bit.

I have

Breakfast:
Porridge (made with hot water) with 1/4 sliced almonds
Water & Coffee (lots)

Snack: (not always but if peckish)
WW cheese stick or some sunflower/peanuts or cashews
(so, 50 to 180 calories)

Lunch:
South Beach Diet bar (180 cals. higher in protein than CD and do nor make me ill)

Snack: (not always but if peckish)
WW cheese stick or some sunflower/peanuts or cashews
(so, 50 to 180 calories)

Dinner: CD soup (usually oriental chili or Chicken Mushroom)

Late Evening Snack:
Mix-a-Mousse (Choc Mint, Choc Orange, Strawberry, Butterscotch, etc.)

So, my calories range from 650 to 934.

MM

Morning Katy, So glad you are enjoying the 810 hunny and the mousse too!
Hope you're giving yourself credit for doing so well!
If not - You did good Katy !!

Have a lovely day hunny
xx

Thanks MM, very interesting... I guess it is about working out a pattern or system that suits us, so that we can stick to it. Morning Lelly! The credit thing is one thing I actually find very hard about Beck, you need a bit of perspective sometimes to see when you did OK... I can see it for others, but tend to be a bit harder on myself, which I can see backfires. Then again, going too easy on myself has disastrous results, as the weight gain will attest! Can't win. (But WILL win, all the same!!!)

Oops was about to write 'day 28' but checked my diary and actually it is Day 29, I started counting the day I saw my CDC first and not the day I started SS. So...

DAY 29

Unofficial WI. 12st 5lb. That's 1lb off this week. Not as much as I would like, but after the panics and faffs earlier this week I am happy it is a downward trend at any rate. I think i have to accept that because of my age & my yo-yo diet record over the last year, the losses will be slow. Well, as long as they are losses I guess that's OK because having come this far I feel more determined than ever not to let go of what I have achieved. It may not be much in terms of lbs lost, compared to a new starter say, but more importantly I have reached a sort of peace with myself about food... the craving seem to have receded, the stress of it all seems to have faded, and bar the odd day of panic like Monday I am in a good place overall. I feel cleaner... eating rubbish & sugar always makes me feel heavy and low and slightly dirty, and all of that is beginning to drift away, so that I feel lighter and more hopeful. I just need to feel lighter in actual WEIGHT now, to match!

Happy with the move to 810 and later on we have a family dentist app so will be in town and can finally get some proper supplies. Looking forward to that. I am slightly worried about seeing the dentist when I have CD death breath, gad. Bring on the mouthwash and chewing gum!

Have a fab day everyone... let's do it!

xxx

Fantastic post Katy...great news on the 1lb down its a great achievement, welll done you!!
Love the description of feeling less dirty...i know exactly what you mean, cleaner and lighter!
xx

That's a good description Katy of what an overload of junk food can make you feel like.........dirty. Somehow my head feels lighter - not clean though, still having mucky thoughts about boys lol.

What a wonderful thing to feel peaceful and calm about it all. It takes it out of you having this battle with our Dicks and Freds and just wears you out in the end. So big credit to you. :D

Keep on doing what you are doing doll and have a fab day, despite dentist ;)

Hi Katy,

Great posts -- my sentiments exactly re: slower losses, feeling cleaner, etc.

I saw the dentist last week and it was some serious mouth wash, flossing and then brushing before hand. But, he and the hygenist both wear masks so, I doubt my breath would have been an issue anyway. ;)

MinnieMel

Back