Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Morning Katy, hope your trip is going well, agree with Mel its so great to hear you so positive, SW is really doing it for you and that's great! Have a great day hun!

xx

@ Mel - You'll get back in the swing hun, its difficult with trips n things, you'll find your zone again when you get back! btw looking into SBD myself looks good so far, book on its way, i def need the lower carb side of things to follow for life and wouldn't find that hard at all, barely eat any carbs as it is! p.s off to gym today yay me!

xx

Hello, I'm back! Have caught up with your SW diary - well done you on managing food while away! xxx

Morning! :) xx

Hi KC, hope your trip is going well. Blue skies here today after rain yesterday, hope it's nice where you are too. xxx

Hi Alex M! Home last night and not setting off again till early hours of Sat morning, so glad to be somewhere familiar! Sun trying to shine, but rain trying to rain as well... not sure which will win! Hope all is well with you!

xxx

Good morning Miss Cakes. :D xx

Hi KatyCakes,

I hope all is well with you. I am finally catching up on diaries after my mini-holiday in Majorca. It sounds as if a lot happened last week and missed it all. (No wifi at the resort - was supposed to be, but wasn't. Just as well I got a lot reading accomplished.)

I am back at my "diet plan" and hope to start with the planned fitness tomorrow. How are things with you re: food and fitness, and/or life in general?

MinnieMel

Hey KC, Hope you`re well Xx

I'm good SS just travelling a lot this month with work... hope you are OK too, take care... will catch up soon on diaries, promise!

xxx

Yay! Katy is alive and well, just very busy!

Mel

Hi Again Katy,

I hope everything is going well.

Mel

Back now, but packing for hols... arghh! Will be back properly in a week, have been a little off plan so expecting a gain next WI but I will be back on track soon I promise...

xxx

Hi katy,

Have a lovely holiday -- and I hope to get back on the train whilst you are away, so I can pull you aboard. It is so hard to get back at it -- after a break (at least for me).

Mel

Have a wonderful holiday Katy. xxx

Hi Katycakes - haven't seen you around a while and you must be back from holidays by now so hope you had a lovely time. How are things honey? xx

Back