Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Katycakes Today I see my CDC and know I will not be pleased with the WI but am determined not to let that keep me from being 100%. I'm thinking another week maybe of SS and then move up to 810 said:
Please remember we are all human and LOVE food lol.!!

but u are back now so thats all good.

Im going to ss for a week then 810 too.x

I am loving Chelsea Lou's diversionary tactics, personally I am not thinking about my diet at the moment!!

Hope you are doing well Katy and have had a good day, big hugs xxx

I am loving Chelsea Lou's diversionary tactics, personally I am not thinking about my diet at the moment!!

Hope you are doing well Katy and have had a good day, big hugs xxx

See, its working, do the diet but just think about weird and wonderful sexual positions instead!!!!!!!!!!!! Beats counting calories and maybe when I am slim and a bit toned and have found a man, I might try a few out!!!

Who am I kidding......more a case of "pull me nightie down when you've finished" :D:D:D:D:D

:DHa Ha :D I thought I had come onto a different forum! the posts made me chuckle.

hello lovely lady I am so glad you have been able to give yourself some time to work through your tough days. I went mad on Saturday and bought lots of different things to keep me going.. variety is the spice of life ;) I had the funny tummy pain? when I had the mint bars at first but it's gone now, not sure what that is about.

I hope you have a great week and thank you for your honest heartfelt post, I salute you lady! And yes we are in this together x :)

These Mint Choc bars sounds lovely (apart from the tummy effects) - I wonder if my CDC would be upset if I just bought a few to try :). I miss CD (or is it now CWP) bars and mint and chocolate is the best flavour combo ever!!

Hope you're having a nice evening KC! :hug99:

Thanks all!

Chels, you are a very wicked girly... note that you've skived off BMT tonight to read your Kama Sutra book... lol! (OK, I know it's raining, you're forgiven! Wise move, chica, no more pneumonia for you!)

Wales, you're right, good diversionary tactics... lol! Laughter has to be a good calorie burner, right?!!

Thanks, Bess & Shanny!

Sarah, better watch minis don't X-rate this thread! Thanks for calling in... hope your evening has been good!

Alli, definitey recommend the mint choc bars & it's not a flavour I'd normally like at all... it's got a kind of brittle effect inside, very cool, and dark choc. Thumbs up!

Another day on track and 100%, and again no wobbles, even when DD sat beside me earlier on sofa and ate two choc biccies from the 'Tin of Trauma'. I love that she can eat two and leave it at that... my hero! She is a great example of IE, will say no to a treat if she isn't hungry, or put it away for later... often leaves a little food on her plate. Anyway, didn't even feel interested, so that was good. For last 3 days have had 4x packs a day and felt properly full, the lack of hunger has helped a lot and may well leave it at 4 until I hit 810.

Anyway... goodnight, all!

xxx

Yayyyy Katy you are doing fab and sounds like you had a great day yesterday!!! Hmm my husband did that too .. wasnt biscuits he was sitting eating icecream!! but hey we dont need it! We are on a mission and we will get there..
Have a fab Tuesday xxx

Thanks Shanny & Curly.

So... Tuesday. (Have lost track of the days now, I am so rubbish at numbers!) Today the scales were back at 12st 7, yay, so effectively back where I started last Thursday morning, but with a lesson learned I hope! I have a busy morning taking elderly mum shopping, always a bit stressful but should keep me out of the way of temptation anyway! If she needs a tea-stop I know I can have a herb tea or black coffee, so not a problem, or a skinny latte if I am hungry & substitute that for one of the packs. We'll see.

Then home and work, have a LOT to do this week... need a whoosh of that ketosis energy I have heard so much about, lol...

Planning a bar for lunch - probably my fave one, peanut. Then a mousse for tea and a prridge if I need an extra... I had a choc shake for breakfast so feeling nice and full and raring (ha!) to go. Hope everyone has a fab day...

xxx

Great plans Katy! Well done. Although I am only 5'6" I used to find 4 packs kept me on the straight and narrow much better than 3. xx

Good Tuesday KC. Great that you are back to where you were, no real damage done and you could show a 1 -2lbs loss when you WI this Thursday. With what you have lost already that is a great achievement. Well done hon xx

Morning Katy, yay for the scales drop and the great planning ahead thing. Hope the day goes well with mum. I know i've said this before hun but the 4 packs thing is a very good idea if it helps you stay on track.
Happy Tuesday hunny
xx

You're right Lelly... think i was fooling myself and thinking that the 4th was some kind of safety net, but i know from last time it didn't affect weight loss for me. (And binges do, obviously, so if that 4th pack can keep me full then it is worth every calorie!) And know from last time that although my own CDC didn't think it was important, it actually was.

Also have to say that the veggie mousse has been a lifesaver, you can get a lot of mousse from one pack, and it really helps. So sending a big thank you for the heads up on that! Off to town now with mum, veggie-set is on my shopping list!

xxx

Posting to keep myself on track... craving, badly, and determined not to listen because my tummy is full and I do not need food. I know that the craving will go if I ignore it, so trying to do that. Have a headache so maybe that's a part of it... but tired today. I think not enough water while out in town, avoided a coffee stop and regret it now.

Hope you are in a safer zone than me!

xxx

dont suppose you're able to have a nap or anything are you? im a sleepaholic and i really find a cheeky afternoon nap makes it go a bit faster and also stops the cravings / been near the kitchen for a while
xx

Thanks Blondie & Jess.

I know... it just plays with your head. That one is receding now (when you don't give in, it seems to?) but it was a shock because it came out of nowhere, was very specific and the arguments for giving in were ready-formed. But when you step back and see it as a mind game, that helps. I think. Just accepting that I am actually 'full' helps too as it pins it down as craving/head hunger. These are the lessons I need to learn, as I didn't do that fully last time... your new thread Jess helped a lot as well, once you write down all the reasons it is much harder to wilfully sabotage them.

Hanging on in here!

xxx

Keep going Katy, I find this messes with my head big time..... on day 2 AGAIN!!! I feel I am in a good place but come tomorrow that could all fly out the window... am determined to get there and if I give in and binge I have to get straight back on.... you had a good weight loss, if you had of given up you wouldn't have had any of that..... just keep climbing back on if you fall. I found last Thursday that I went back to bed and 10.30am and slept until 2.30pm, it was brilliant as I didn't want to eat in that time so caught up with myself as far as shakes were concerned..... WE WILL GET THERE!!!

Back