Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Last night's supper sounds yummy! And ANOTHER lb gone! Hooray!! xx

seeing some action on the scales lately mrs! your doing so so well, especially as you've had quite a bumpy ride, what an inspiration to battle through it, keep pushing on, finding what works for you and most importantly the weight still coming off!
xxx

Congrats KC --

Nearly in the 11s... soon.

Your dinner sounds lovely.

I like to cut the bars into little cubes and put them in a little Tupperware type container and feeze them. Then, I have nibbles with a coffee and they seem to go further.

However, having the soup for lunch and bar for snack makes good sense. The bars are slightly higher in carbs, so maybe they would make you feel a bit hungrier.

MM

Hello hun, How are you??

I hope your weekend is going well for you Xxxx

DAY 32

Scales the same, which is fine by me... a good day, porridge, bar, shake and stir-fry with quorn coming up... yum. Has been quite a hungry day, and not enough water - harder to keep to a routine on weekends I think. Had a great tea last night, cooked some big savoy cabbage leaves, lined a flan dish with them and beat two eggs with skim milk to make a kind-of quiche... had with baked courgette. Yum.

Chucking with rain, getting a bit fed up with that now!

Chels, hope you are having a fab weekend. Bess, take care and enjoy your lovely family. Blondie, thanks and have a fab weekend! SS, good to see you... read that you are doing RC now, SO close to goal! Good luck all, and hope the weekend is going well for everyone.

xxx

Hi hunnie x

Your "quiche" sounds lovely! I might try and make that sometime :D Perfect for gf ;)

The weather is rubbish isn`t it? I am itching to get out on my bike but I can`t stand it when it`s cold and wet lol I`d like to get jogging again sometime when the weather improves.

Hope you`re having a great evening Xx

Hi hunnie x

Your "quiche" sounds lovely! I might try and make that sometime :D Perfect for gf ;)

The weather is rubbish isn`t it? I am itching to get out on my bike but I can`t stand it when it`s cold and wet lol I`d like to get jogging again sometime when the weather improves.

Hope you`re having a great evening Xx
Where do you cycle SS as I would like to start getting my bike out but all the routes I plan in my head I think "ooh noooooo too dangerous" etc. Would love to have someone to go out biking with ;)

Morning Katy,

mmm yummy sounding quiche hun, hope you've had a lovely weekend hun.
Here's to another fabulous week!
xxx

DAY 33

Scales same, mood hopeful, weather awful, blowing a gale and snow threatened. I am so over snow by now, just not remotely interested. Want dry, bright, walking weather instead, preferably with above-zero temps! Have had my porridge and cinnamon, aim is to drink 6 pints of herb tea today, almost one pint down.

Have signed up for the yoga class but sadly can't start till March 2nd, when a new session starts, this week is last in current session and the teacher said best to wait. Ah well (as Beck would say!). I'm looking forward to it as I get a 20 min walk down to village, an hour of yoga and a 20 min walk back up the hill! I have been meaning to sign up since the summer, when friends stayed and one had us all doing salute-to-the-sun in the garden every morning, it was bliss.

Hope everyone has a fab Monday, wagons roll!

xxx

Yoga... sounds painful! ;) Actually, I have heard many good things about it. There is a course starting in early March near here and I have been considering it, myself.

MM

Morning KC, glad you are feeling hopeful and I know what you mean about the weather and being so over the snow. It is dull, dull, dull here and a bit breezy too. I'd love to salute the sun........if we got any :cry:

Signing up for the yoga is a good thing, along with the 20 minute hike each way to get there and back. You will be so chilled, with lovely lean muscles. I did one Pilates class a couple of years ago and spent the whole time terrified I was going to pass wind and/or water. These classes are, by nature, very quiet so there would have been no hiding place :eek: Best I sign up to some street dance classes instead hahaha.

Hope you are having a good day hon xx

Lol Chels. I went to yoga years ago with a friend who got the giggles all the time, and that was funny... we'd all be in some complicated pose, trying to balance, and she'd start giggling and the whole lot of us would collapse. Gigglers and yoga do not mix. Another class I tried had a heavy breather... a woman who breathed so loudly and 'seriously' that it was really, really hard to concentrate. Wonder what delights await me this time?

xxx

Lol Chels. I went to yoga years ago with a friend who got the giggles all the time, and that was funny... we'd all be in some complicated pose, trying to balance, and she'd start giggling and the whole lot of us would collapse. Gigglers and yoga do not mix. Another class I tried had a heavy breather... a woman who breathed so loudly and 'seriously' that it was really, really hard to concentrate. Wonder what delights await me this time?

xxx
Lord knows KC, can't wait to find out. Just as well we are hundreds of miles apart as if I was in the class you would probably be greeted with The Trumpet Voluntary heheheheheh

Glad you had a good weekend Katy, so glad to see you are another 1lb down, see all it needed was for you to move up a plan.... when is your next WI? Yoga sounds good, I did a 3.5mile walk on Saturday, will aim for one each Saturday maybe..... lol and I have been working out with weights in the last week, just legs and arms but thought I would build up exercise very gradually, that way I might stick to it....

Hope you have a productive day, take care xxxx

Where do you cycle SS as I would like to start getting my bike out but all the routes I plan in my head I think "ooh noooooo too dangerous" etc. Would love to have someone to go out biking with ;)

I tend to just cycle around the estate where I live lol

Maybe there is somewhere we could meet and cycle when the weather improves?? x

Haha KC, I might have to take up yoga just for the crack after what you`ve been saying!! Hope ur ok today Xxx

Good for you with the yoga Katy, sounds a good plan. xx

DAY 34

Thanks all...

Scales are the same... that's fine, planning a long walk uphill to see friend who hasn't been well today, and that might shift it. Should be 90 mins altogether.

I have a ton of work to do and work emailed yesterday and fast-tracked another job so I have to stop of the one that is only mildly urgent (but still months overdue) and focus on artwork today, woo hoo. Nice to have a change, I have been trying to get the artwork done in the evenings but usually pretty wiped out by then. HAVE to get it all done today.

Had my porridge, next shake or maybe a bar at 12. Last night had fennel and stir fry greens with tofu & mustard sauce... mmm. (I think it was nice, maybe I am just so grateful to be eating again!) I drank 6+ pints of herbal tea, which I've been doing since Sat in case it helps with losses, but don't think there is any magic answer! Also now in habit of drinking any cooking water left, which is... um... interesting.

Fantastic sunrise this morning, and it looks like it could be a dry day. Yay!

Hope everyone has a fab one!

xxx

Big hugs Katy, lovely sunny day here too, frost melting by the minute. Nearly spring? xxx

DAY 34

Fantastic sunrise this morning, and it looks like it could be a dry day. Yay!

Hope everyone has a fab one!

xxx
Just think, in a couple of yoga sessions time, you'll be out there saluting it!!!

Hope work goes ok for you today. Nice to have a change of task to do. Also, well done on remaining so calm about everything. You are really doing well xx

Back