Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change

Have a lovely holiday xx

Guys, im back and 10lbs heavier! Gonna weigh tomorrow morning.

Had an amazing time in beefa! I am so ill & tired!! Back to this weight loss business now. Hope you've been doing well xx

Ugh crippled over in agony with a weeks worth of overeating and carbocide. This is not a feeling I want to repeat.. I cant settle, get comfortable or sleep due to the pain.

Should have known not to have had bread or so much of it :(

I know just how you feel!!! Funnily enough Ibiza was one holiday where I didn't put any weight on. My friend is Spanish and he cooked when we ate in the villa and then when we went out we went to some amazing restaurants and are really well and healthily again. The food was just to due for! I can't say that about Nice or a two week holiday in Lanzarote though....

Onwards and downwards for you :D x

I know just how you feel!!! Funnily enough Ibiza was one holiday where I didn't put any weight on. My friend is Spanish and he cooked when we ate in the villa and then when we went out we went to some amazing restaurants and are really well and healthily again. The food was just to due for! I can't say that about Nice or a two week holiday in Lanzarote though....

Onwards and downwards for you :D x

Ugh i even felt funny this morning and feel very bloated! Nothing i can do now, only learn from it and stop eating crap! X

Well this morning i weighed 11stone 5lbs :/ kill me.. Last day of freedom before work tomorrow in my new job! I've been very busy and managed to be as sensible eating wise as poss!

Food:

Breakfast: scrambled eggs on their own

Lunch: 1/2 nandos chicken and 2 sides of salad leaves and corn on the cob

Dinner: i'll have homemade lentil soup

Snack: apple an hazelnut skinny latte from starbucks

Exercise: walking an hour and a half 231cals

Cals: 1231/1368

Ha ha, that's what I was like when I rejoined SW! Heaviest I've been in years, why oh why do we do it? :'(

At least if we get back in it in September we will feel lots better by Christmas. My aim is to be slinky for spring! I can then start wearing all my clothes in the wardrobe that have hardly been worn :O !! x

Ha ha, that's what I was like when I rejoined SW! Heaviest I've been in years, why oh why do we do it? :'(

At least if we get back in it in September we will feel lots better by Christmas. My aim is to be slinky for spring! I can then start wearing all my clothes in the wardrobe that have hardly been worn :O !! x

I honestly dont know! I ate horrendously, kfcs, burger king, bread (which i hardly ever touch) too much alcohol.. The list is endless! I am glad my body reacts so badly though because that stops me and has taught me how unhealthy those foods are.

We will get there! A stone by xmas id be so happy with! :) x

We diet all yeah to have a diet free holiday/Xmas Hun! Don't worry, it will be off in no time! Any idea what plan ur going to follow? Xxx

We diet all yeah to have a diet free holiday/Xmas Hun! Don't worry, it will be off in no time! Any idea what plan ur going to follow? Xxx

I am gonna be clean eating but easing myself into it whilst also calorie counting. Going to start weighing weekly with my mate and also exercising again.. Gonna be difficult as my new job is shift work but il make it work!

Lunch all packed for tomorrow and dinner made ready for when i get in so i dont binge once i get in as i know il be starving. xx

I am gonna be clean eating but easing myself into it whilst also calorie counting. Going to start weighing weekly with my mate and also exercising again.. Gonna be difficult as my new job is shift work but il make it work!

Lunch all packed for tomorrow and dinner made ready for when i get in so i dont binge once i get in as i know il be starving. xx

You're so good at clean eating!!! X

Probs not gonna have a chance to update tomorrow so here is my food plan for tomorrow...

Breakfast: tescos fruit pack an 40g mixed nuts with coffee

Lunch: maggi chicken breast with salad (tomato, rocket, carrot, cucumber), avocado (1/2).

Afternoon snack: carrot batons

Dinner: lamb chops with mint gravy and veg

Not as 'clean' as id like, obviously maggi isn't clean, nor is gravy, fruit etc but i need to ease in. I also have a horrible chesty cough/ flu thing so need comfort food!

Exercise: walking to train station and back (70mins in total)

I am not including any exercise calories burnt to eat more. I am aiming for 1,368 cals per day as my bmr and will see how i get on with that.

I need to decide on a WI day.. I like fridays tbh but need to decide together with my friend x

So intake today:

Breakfast: banana and hazelnut latte

Lunch mixed nuts, 1/2 chicken breast in maggi, avo, salad

Snack: tesco fruit pack and carrot battons

Dinner: lamb chops, gravy, veg

Dessert: muller rice

Over my daily calories but hey could have been worse!

Food plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: clean pancakes and a coffee

Lunch: chicken breast, 20g coleslaw, avo, salad (cucumber and rocket)

Snacks: fruit pack and carrot battons

Dinner: 3x sausages, kale and veg

Exercise: Walking to station and back 1hr total

Slowly gonna introduce more clean foods from next week. I am still craving sugar/ carbs from my overload in ibiza.. If i was too strict on myself now id only be setting myself up to fail once again.

Gonna weigh in on Friday morning see if there are any changes from few days healthy eating.

Back