Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change

So proud of myself! Went into London yest to knightsbridge for lunch and hyde park. I resisted bad food and drank nothing but water all day. Still had a great time!

Had a clean and lean lunch

Yummy!

Walked for 3 hours and cycled for 45mins

Todays food:

Poached eggs and lean bacon

Snack: 100g chicken and pepper

Lunch: cottage cheese salad with avocado

Snack: brazil nuts and cucumber

Dinner: salmon with green beans, lemon and broccoli !

Attachments

• image-2443166268.jpg
    image-2443166268.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 93
So proud of myself! Went into London yest to knightsbridge for lunch and hyde park. I resisted bad food and drank nothing but water all day. Still had a great time!

Had a clean and lean lunch

Yummy!

Walked for 3 hours and cycled for 45mins

Todays food:

Poached eggs and lean bacon

Snack: 100g chicken and pepper

Lunch: cottage cheese salad with avocado

Dinner: salmon with green beans, lemon and broccoli !

Food sounds beaut!!! Well done :)

Not being able to have a Starbucks is torture... Gotta keep thinking its only for 3 weeks!!!

Not being able to have a Starbucks is torture... Gotta keep thinking its only for 3 weeks!!!

It'll be worth it though! Like you say its only 3 weeks.. I know the feeling though I am addicted to iced lattes and so hard not to get one :(

Argh not been clean and lean today! Had to drive to east sussex then back, then to luton and back! 5hrs driving and got stuck on a fecking toll tunnel thing!

My poor lunch n snacks ruined sweating in the boot! I feel sick now with the smell of it! Oh well couldnt be avoided due to work..

Food all ready for tomorrow though

Tomorrows diary:

Breakfast: egg white omelette

Snack: turkey and celery

Lunch: cottage cheese salad with quinoa

Snack: avocado and salami

Dinner: grilled gammon steak (fat off) with veg

Need to exercise for about 82877283 years to burn off todays intake x

Food plan:

Clean wholewheat pancake with cinnamon and manukahonest

Snack: 1x slice turkey and cucumber

Lunch: chicken grilled avocado quinoa and rocket

Snack: turkey slice and tomato

Dinner: unsure yet? Thinking grilled chicken with stuffed aubergine in passata herbs and cottage cheese

:) zumba intense tonight and core training after woo x

Sts this week! Official weigh in day should be sunday as i started two weeks ago on sunday.

Will weigh on sunday too.. Monday may have set me back due to not eating my planned lunch and dinner :(

Got court today so i am packing my food as we speak to make sure there arent any food dashes in town that would set me off track! X

Hey! Good for you! Hope you don't mind me posting! I'm also changing the way I eat and have embarked on cutting out all processed food, refined sugar, white carbs etc. I haven't completely cut caffeine out as I think I would die lol!! I've lost 8lb since starting just over two weeks ago so am so pleased :) how has your week been? x

Hi! No of course not, i am a bit lonely on here.. Need more clean eating buddies lol.

Wow well done 8lbs is amazing! I lost 4 in first week then sts! Do you have a diary? If so I'll follow you.

My weeks been so busy and stressful with work, i wasnt very good on monday! Tonights been hard too as my bf bought 3 massive bars of choc and ate chinese in front of me! He is insensitive!

Been hard not to turn to junk when ive been stressed but need to learn to stop reacting in tjat way. How about you? Xx

I try to keep a diary (old school pen and paper) but think if I post it on here I'm more likely to stay on track. Saying that, I've been rubbish tonight, I've resisted any wine which used to be my biggest down fall but two Oreo cookies 'fell' into my mouth, little *******! Ha ha ;) I know sugar isn't really allowed but the craving took over me!! I had previously done my jillian michaels DVD and plan on a morning gym session so should be ok! I've been good all week and soooo looking forward to my cheat meal on Sunday!! Are you planning a cheat meal at all? Have you read the actual clean and lean book by James Duigan? It's really good x

I try to keep a diary (old school pen and paper) but think if I post it on here I'm more likely to stay on track. Saying that, I've been rubbish tonight, I've resisted any wine which used to be my biggest down fall but two Oreo cookies 'fell' into my mouth, little *******! Ha ha ;) I know sugar isn't really allowed but the craving took over me!! I had previously done my jillian michaels DVD and plan on a morning gym session so should be ok! I've been good all week and soooo looking forward to my cheat meal on Sunday!! Are you planning a cheat meal at all? Have you read the actual clean and lean book by James Duigan? It's really good x

Yer do one on here and then you'll get some support from others too. Lol those oreo cookies! Yer i have one cheat meal a week but il make monday my cheat meal as it was bad and i didnt lose this week.

Yeah ive bought all his books and read up online, love the plan :) xx

Been off track today! Had cheese and bacon burger with chips from harvester.. Couldnt be less lean and clean! After that I slept for 3 hours after the huge greasy meal

Anyway instead of harping on about it.. Planned and prepped meals for tomorrow

Plan:

Bfast: greek yog, kiwi, banana and strawbs

Snack: cottage cheese and celery

Lunch: tuna salad

Dinner: grilled chicken with passata courgette aubergine and peppers

1litre lemon infused water

Been off track today! Had cheese and bacon burger with chips from harvester.. Couldnt be less lean and clean! After that I slept for 3 hours after the huge greasy meal

Anyway instead of harping on about it.. Planned and prepped meals for tomorrow

Plan:

Bfast: greek yog, kiwi, banana and strawbs

Snack: cottage cheese and celery

Lunch: tuna salad

Dinner: grilled chicken with passata courgette aubergine and peppers

1litre lemon infused water

Good girl!!! ;)

Today is going to be another very stressful day! Just having my breakfast now. Hoping that I get the call today to say Ive got the job i interviewed for yesterday.

Really think that will change my outlook and motivation on everything (eating included) fingers crossed xx

Today is going to be another very stressful day! Just having my breakfast now. Hoping that I get the call today to say Ive got the job i interviewed for yesterday.

Really think that will change my outlook and motivation on everything (eating included) fingers crossed xx

Good luck xxx

So fricking bloated! Ugh!

Food for today:

Bfast: clean pancake with strawbs and honey

Snack: celery and peppers

Lunch: chicken and avocado salad

Snack: brazil nuts

Dinner: low fat sausages with veg

Woah havent been on here for a while!

Cancun has been and gone, got back yesterday. Feeling massively depressed! Its back to clean eating and trying to get to where I want to be!

Food diary for today:

Lunch: mozerella, tomato and rocket with balsamic vinegar

Dinner: steak- lean cut, carrot and swede mashed together and cabbage

Snack: 1/2 avocado and 8 strawberries

Exercise will be 30 day shred each day, zumba on thursdays and swimming on tuesdays.

Exercise:
1hr walking
1/30 of 30 day shred

Its my birthday next tuesday so that'll be my 'cheat day' we've decided to go for a curry but i am opting for mixed grill and salad- the cheat will be a few drinks and birthday cake ;)

30 days until ibiza!

I'll try update every day and please comment i feel lonely lol x

Woah havent been on here for a while!

Cancun has been and gone, got back yesterday. Feeling massively depressed! Its back to clean eating and trying to get to where I want to be!

Food diary for today:

Lunch: mozerella, tomato and rocket with balsamic vinegar

Dinner: steak- lean cut, carrot and swede mashed together and cabbage

Snack: 1/2 avocado and 8 strawberries

Exercise will be 30 day shred each day, zumba on thursdays and swimming on tuesdays.

Exercise:
1hr walking
1/30 of 30 day shred

Its my birthday next tuesday so that'll be my 'cheat day' we've decided to go for a curry but i am opting for mixed grill and salad- the cheat will be a few drinks and birthday cake ;)

30 days until ibiza!

I'll try update every day and please comment i feel lonely lol x

Well good first day back!! Usually takes me about a month to get out of holiday mode!

Back