Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change

Well my birthdays been and gone, had a great day and evening! Tried to stay as clean eating as possible!

6/8-my birthday

Breakfast: birthday cake lol

Lunch: mozerella and avocado salad from bella italia

Dinner: indian- tandoori chicken with side salad

2x glasses of rose

7/8-

Breakfast: fruit

Lunch: homemade brown rice jambalaya and salad

Dinner: grilled chicken veg and jacket potato (out
For meal)

8/8- plan for today

Breakfast: omelette

Lunch: cottage cheese with salad

Dinner: salmon and veg

Lunch!

Attachments

• image-3707359767.jpg
    image-3707359767.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 54
So today has gone as planned so far, making my dinner now so that its all ready once i get in from zumba.. That way i wont pick!

My calorie intake is minus today due to the exercise ive done so i am hoping that will even out over the week as on my birthday i obviously had cake and alcohol etc..

Ive re-decorated the bedroom as well (again) refreshed the cream walls and changed the feature wall to a very pale 'mink pink'. My new furniture and carpet arrives next week then it'll all be done.

Hopefully i'll start my new job in the next few weeks too!

Attachments

• image-875562489.jpg
    image-875562489.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2347773674.jpg
    image-2347773674.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 48
So much excersise ! Food is looking good too! New job?????? xx

I am dying after zumba! The instructor then gave us a free 30min bootcamp i can hardly move hahaha.

Thanks hun! Think i may have a little something like a snack as feeling peckish now!

Yeh i left my old one and was offered another in a different area which i took! I have been offered 4 SW jobs but weighing up pro's and cons of each. Had to leave my other one as i was working and living in same borough- dangerous xx

Today's a busy day up central london; i have an interview with the nspcc and also handing in documents to an agency for the other two potential jobs.

I have had clean pancakes for breakfast, lunch i am not sure as i will be in london but i will pick something healthy and dinner is 2x sausages with veg!

Today's a busy day up central london; i have an interview with the nspcc and also handing in documents to an agency for the other two potential jobs.

I have had clean pancakes for breakfast, lunch i am not sure as i will be in london but i will pick something healthy and dinner is 2x sausages with veg!

Sounds lovely! X

Food intake so far:

Breakfast: clean wholemeal pancakes with honey

Lunch: fruit and medium pack of sushi and bottle of 'this water'

Snack: skinny latte

Dinner: sausages and veg!

I have a three course meal tomorrow at marco pierre whites restaurant in chelsea! Eeek xx

On a 3 week blitz for hol doing meal replacement 3x a day and a low cal meal in evening of high protein and veg.

Need to shed as much as I can for ibiza xx

So excited! Ive started packing and got my zoo project outfit! Seems so real now! As it was booked end of Jan.

How u getting on hun? X

I had an absolutely amazing holiday, I'm still on a high from it and haven't got the holiday blues, yet!

I'm ok hun... Doing quite well at sticking to healthy eating (apart from some rogue Pringles that jumped into my mouth on Monday night) I think going away with some fit toned gay blokes that live in the gym gave me a bit of a subconscious kick!!

Are you doing any other clubs whilst you are there? x

I had an absolutely amazing holiday, I'm still on a high from it and haven't got the holiday blues, yet!

I'm ok hun... Doing quite well at sticking to healthy eating (apart from some rogue Pringles that jumped into my mouth on Monday night) I think going away with some fit toned gay blokes that live in the gym gave me a bit of a subconscious kick!!

Are you doing any other clubs whilst you are there? x

Sounds great! I am going with skinny *****es! Yer we are planning and pre booking tickets on sunday but defo going es paradis, amnesia, dc10 and space xxx

Lost 2 lbs in two days, drinking loads of water, green tea, 3x meal replacement products, a clean meal in the evening too.

I have zumba today then bootcamp straight after.

Ive pulled muscles in places i didn't know existed from painting and moving furniture/building new furniture all alone! Back of my legs are killing!

Sounds great! I am going with skinny *****es! Yer we are planning and pre booking tickets on sunday but defo going es paradis, amnesia, dc10 and space xxx

How long are you going for?!?

We did amnesia and Ushuaia which was amazing, just amazing!!! x

How long are you going for?!?

We did amnesia and Ushuaia which was amazing, just amazing!!! x

Just a week! Gonna get a much crammed in as poss! Wanna go ushuaia too, but gonna see whose playing on what days and choose.

Where about's did u stay? A lot of people saying san antonio has got really rough/bad.. Were like 5 mins away :/ x

We went to Ushuaia when David Guetta was playing, was the best night I had

We didn't go to San Antonio so I'm not sure what its like. As much as I wanted to see it/go, I'm glad we didn't go!

We were about 10-15mims from Ibiza town x

Fml wanted to eat everything in sight this evening! Luckily we have nothing in for me to binge! Just sipping water and drinking too much tea. Massive headache.. Ugh, day 3 over!

Fml wanted to eat everything in sight this evening! Luckily we have nothing in for me to binge! Just sipping water and drinking too much tea. Massive headache.. Ugh, day 3 over!

Did you manage to resist? We had a meeting yesterday to meet our new CEO and I was looking round the room and there's we're so
many other woman that were smaller than me. We have a works doo in 9 weeks and I so want to wear an Amy child's dress that I bought months ago so I'm trying to keep that at the forefront of my mind. So just you keep thinking of Ibiza and it will be worth it x

Back