1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Katy's SW diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by katy24, 2 July 2010 Social URL.

1. katy24

katy24 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello everyone

I have been lurking on this site for a while now and I have decided that if I publish everything I eat here than it might help me a) stick to the plan b) not be able to hide any naughty/cheating moments c) get some advice on any changes I can make to do better. :eek:

I am 24 and living in London. I started SW about a week ago but I can't afford to join up properly (groups/online) so have been using these forums to seek out syn values and recipes.

I want (need) to lose at least 1 stone. I have already lost 3lb.

I am excited as SW is the first 'diet' I've ever done where I feel like i'm in control and I dont have to deny myself anything or go hungry. I am also trying to boost my losses by doing at least 30 mins exercise every day, alternating between vigorous (spin class, aerobics) and easy (walking)

I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and hopefully sharing some advice and ideas along the way!

I only really do EE days unless I accidentally don't work meat into my day in which case I do green.

Today's plan:

HEB ww toast
    1/2 HEA low fat cheddar
    Worcester sauce
    Tea with 0.5 syn splash of skim milk

Snack - Banana

Potato and veg omelette
    1/2 HEB low fat cheddar

Snack - fruit (cherries and a nectarine)

Green Thai Curry:
    Green Thai Paste (0.5 for 1/2 tbsp)
    1/2 sachet of coconut (9.5)
    Chicken stock
    lots of veg
    boiled rice

Total syns = 10.5

Exercise = Walk to shops and back

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.