Katy's Weight Loss Journey with SW!

Thankyou! You are too! Surprisingly I feel okay this morning. Think I might get the Wii Fit out later or go on Just Dance for 15 mins, towards my Body Magic. Work first though!

I was fine until I started walking down to the train station, then the bottom of my back started hurting, I think it's my converse, they are ready to go in the bin I think :( I'm thinking I might go jump on My Shape while Mark is in the bath or maybe not, just thought, waiting for Asda man, don't want to be all sweaty and read faced when he turns up :rotflmao:

Just popped by to subscribe. You've been doing so well. You must be thrilled. :)

Thanks hun! :) I am very pleased with myself! Didn't think I was going to stick it oout again but I have :) Woop!

I don't want to get of bed most days, though since january my body hates me and I can't sleep in any later than 8.30.

That must suck :( Although I do want to start getting up earlier. Gonna try my hardest on Monday to get up earlier! :)

Well done on the loss hun!! xx

Thanks hun! <3 xxxx

I was fine until I started walking down to the train station, then the bottom of my back started hurting, I think it's my converse, they are ready to go in the bin I think :( I'm thinking I might go jump on My Shape while Mark is in the bath or maybe not, just thought, waiting for Asda man, don't want to be all sweaty and read faced when he turns up :rotflmao:

I went on JD earlier! Hope I wasn't too loud for the shop downstairs, lmao!

So, been on Just Dance this morning for 30 mins towards my Silver Body Magic. (I already do Bronze so thought I'd go for the Silver!) Feel much better for it although I'm sure I won't be thinking that in the morning lmao.

Food Diary for today! Extra Easy as per usual :)

Breakfast: Left over chicken and rice from last night and a bowl of salad! (This was about 12pm, lol)

Dinner: Fish in sauce (3 syns), jacket potato and brocolli!

Tea: Home made syn free bolognese with pasta and a side salad.

Snacks: Muller Light.

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Water, Milky Coffee (HEA) with 1 sugar (1 syn).

Syns for Friday: 4

Syns for week so far: 6/105

Won't get in from work until 10:30 so it's a late tea for me tonight, but it's all ready prepared for when I get home :) Need my HEB yet, not sure what to have!

I'm sure they would come and say something if it was too loud lol! No exercise for me today except a stroll round B&Q :) Got some wallpaper for chimney breast AND we BOTH agreed on it straight away, no falling out :rotflmao: AND it's GLITTERY!!!! :eek: YAY! For GLITTERY wallpaper :woohoo:

So, been on Just Dance this morning for 30 mins towards my Silver Body Magic.

I keep thinking about buying Just Dance, but then remember how rubbish at dancing I am haha

I keep thinking about buying Just Dance, but then remember how rubbish at dancing I am haha

You should see me and Katy on it, last time we did it at our house we spent most of the time on the floor in fits of laughter!

It doesn't matter if you can't dance, you're so busy laughing, you forget you're supposed to be following the dancer on the screen :D

Well done on your weight loss Hun, your doing fab.

I just keep thinking by this time next year we will look and feel so much better. Roll on next summer when we can really enjoy it. Although we will feel so much better this summer and hopefully well on our way to being slimmer. Yay!!!!!

Have a lovely weekend whatever your up too.x

You should see me and Katy on it, last time we did it at our house we spent most of the time on the floor in fits of laughter!

It doesn't matter if you can't dance, you're so busy laughing, you forget you're supposed to be following the dancer on the screen :D

haha i might have to get it xD

Well done on you 3.5lbs 16.5 in 4 weeks that is fan..bleeping...tastic :D

Keep doing what you are doing and body magic really helps.
I have been trying for my gold, walking lunch times. With this weather it's lovely.

So sorry I've not been around guys, been SO busy this week, and had not so great a week diet wise. Although I have been doing LOTS of Body Magic and eating REALLY good on the days I've been good so I'm hoping that's helped my really bad couple of days at the weekend! Dreading weigh in tonight though.
Was really stressed last week, and I think that's what made me fall off the wagon, but I am firmly back on it now, have been for the past couple of days (although I keep forgetting to have my HEB!).

Yesterday was a very good day, we booked the reception venue for our wedding, booked the entertainment AND booked our honeymoon! :) I can't wait now :) Gonna have to get saving like woah though. Which I am no good at. LOL xD

Food diary for today, EE as per usual.

B: Banana and Mint Muller Light
Milky Coffee with 1 sugar (HEA + 1 syn)

L: Bits of lean gammon!

D: Chicken Breast stuffed with Quark and wrapped in lean Bacon, roasted with leeks, served with roasted sliced potatoes, brocolli and carrots.

Snacks: Peanut Hi-fi Deluxe (HEB)

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Water.

Syns for today: 1.

Hope you are all good and well! :D xxx

Last edited:
So sorry I've not been around guys, been SO busy this week, and had not so great a week diet wise. Although I have been doing LOTS of Body Magic and eating REALLY good on the days I've been good so I'm hoping that's helped my really bad couple of days at the weekend! Dreading weigh in tonight though.
Was really stressed last week, and I think that's what made me fall off the wagon, but I am firmly back on it now, have been for the past couple of days (although I keep forgetting to have my HEB!).

Yesterday was a very good day, we booked the reception venue for our wedding, booked the entertainment AND booked our honeymoon! :) I can't wait now :) Gonna have to get saving like woah though. Which I am no good at. LOL xD

Food diary for today, EE as per usual.

B: Banana and Mint Muller Light
Milky Coffee with 1 sugar (HEA + 1 syn)

L: Nothing, probably! LOL

D: Chicken Breast stuffed with Quark and wrapped in lean Bacon, roasted with leeks, served with roasted sliced potatoes, brocolli and carrots.

Snacks: ?

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Water.

Syns for today: 1.

Hope you are all good and well! :D xxx

Im sure you will be fine tonight, good luck!!!

When are you getting married. How exciting.x

Join the club hun, did exactly the same but didn't stop eating crap at the weekend, Monday went to Costa with Mark, had a raspberry and almond slice 21 1/2 syns:eek: Yesterday went to Crystal Peaks again and ended up having a Mcdonalds! Quarterpounder cheeseburger deluxe with bacon, large fries and a creme egg mcflurry! So got in and thought f**k it and ended up eating a big bowl of shreddies. Needed my gob stapling this week me thinks!

And Yay! for reception *does happy dance*:party0049: is it the morris pub! Can I decorate it! Does this mean we will be finally making invitations, am I being a pain in't butt lol! :bliss::love047:

See you later chick and did you get Jules txt, it's an Actifry for the raffle prize tonight, £1 a ticket!

Well done missus! And thanks again for a lovely evening, it really cheered me up and tell Jono well done too and thanks and evening of very tasty food and girly giggles is just what I needed :)

Im sure you will be fine tonight, good luck!!!

When are you getting married. How exciting.x

Thankyou Lucy! :D I lost 1lb so I am very happy with that considering!! :D Going to aim for 3.5 this week cause that will give me 1 and a half stone in total so got to be on my best behaviour!

I'm getting married on 13th October! So excited! :) Having a 50's/rockabilly themed wedding :) It's gonna be awesome :D hehehe xxx

Well done missus! And thanks again for a lovely evening, it really cheered me up and tell Jono well done too and thanks and evening of very tasty food and girly giggles is just what I needed :)

I really enjoyed it as well! :) Super excited about weddingy stuff now! :D hehehe xx

Okay, so I lost 1lb at WI last night, which considering how bad I've been I am very pleased indeed! Going to go for 3.5lbs this week though, that will give me 1 and a half stone in total, so I really need to be good! :D

Food plans for today! EE!

B: Grapes.

L: Jacket Potato with a bowl of salad and extra light mayo. (1 syn)

D: Tin of Heinz Spag Bol.

Snacks:
Pear, Banana.

Drinks: Tea, 2 sugara! (2 syns)

Syns for Monday: 30
Syns for week so far: 30

Will edit as the day goes on :)

EDIT: Ended up having a piece of cake, which I think was about 20 syns, so I've rounded all the syns for the day up to 30 as I want a really good week this week! >< lmao

Last edited:
1lb is good...i think I have put on this week. I don't mind though. I seem to have a totally new mindset these last few days.

Well done on the loss! Ooh rockabilly wedding will be awesome! X

1lb is good...i think I have put on this week. I don't mind though. I seem to have a totally new mindset these last few days.

That's really good! I saw your post about going to the docs and stuff, very happy for you! :) I hope things turn out well! Which I am sure they will! And we are all here to help you on your journey :) *hugs* xx

Well done on the loss! Ooh rockabilly wedding will be awesome! X

Thanks chick! :) I knowww, so excited! Going for a Marilyn Monroe style dress, but in black! With a red petticoat and red accesories! :D xx

I love the sound of that dress, sounds gorgeous.

Back