Kayee's Diary

That's a fantastic start to the New Year! Congratualtions

well just been swimming feel great! achy but guess no pain no gain. done swimming for 1 hour . not sure how many lenghts i did but did non stop swimming for one hour . going again this week. planning to go 3x a week now. was self concious but no one even looked at me. . enjoyed swimming xx

Last edited:
went swimming again today . did it non stop for one hour . feeling good. then power walked all the way home :) . arranged to have my induction at the gym next week . decided im going to combined the two together go gym and go swimming . looking for ward to my doctors weigh in which will be around the 20th feb. not gonna weigh myself at all and gonna try my hardest for the month. hope it pays off x x x

hey hun, just read through your first post, and wow, you have had a lot go on in the last 12 months.. but you are doing really well :)
and swimming i love swimming (note to self must get organised and get back into the pool)
good luck with the gym induction :)

thanks kes. finally things are getting better tho! oh my gosh your pics are fantastic. u have lost so much weight! I hope i lose that much too. are you on xenical too? xx

well not been on here much. not because i dont want to but because i need to get my ass up and moving. looking forward to swimming and gym next week. can't wait to get back in there. enjoying it and keeping to my healthy eating diet. not weighing myself till the 20th feb xx

Hey hun, looks like your having a great start to the year, well done!! Thanks for my welcome back :) Good luck with the gym, i dont have one local to me but even if i did dont think i could afford it at the moment :( And swimming i love it i could live in the water, but i dont have one close by either lol.

Take that tail out from between your legs rach you had a lot to contend with. Just glad you're back :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah fine thanks Rach. Still sticking to the rules and have lost 4 stone so far. Got my wi tomorrow and hoping for a loss. Doing lots of exercise too.

hey rach . im glad to see your back with us. i remember u did really well last year. shame u havent got a swimming pool or gym near you. yea they can get expensive ive always wanted to go gym but i knew they were expensive. how found a place that is quite cheaper then the others so its all good. r u back on orlisat now? xx

you can do it again rach! i too quit last year when my fella came out of prison and went to bad habits. then in november i came back and re started the diet. last year when i dieted the weight just flew off. this time its coming off slow . when i lost that weight last year i only put 5 pound back on (within the 5 months) so not to bad but my weight is defo coming off slower at the mo. xx

Rachel how much of it have you put on? Have you decided what you're aiming for and when?
Have a look in the stickies at our 2012 goal thread. It might help you formalise what you want for yourself by writing it down . Sometimes it seems more real that way .
I know you can achieve it again . X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should be proud that you proved you can do it. You've proved that you are stong by coming back, and being honest about where you are at.

Back