Total Solution Kayes diary - Now or never!

kaye50

Hi all :)
Iv figured if i keep a diary it might keep me focused and give me a place to vent if im having a tough day :) even if nobody actually reads or replies ill still have my little stress release! lol

I'm totally new to exante but i did do Cambridge a couple of years ago but wasn't in the right frame of mind at all and didn't even last a week - but oh well here i am now with a completely different attitude to weight loss, food, and my appearance!
Iv spend much more time mentally and physically preparing myself over the last few weeks, cutting out junk, wine and carbs and upping my physical exercise and have lost about 12lbs or so in the process :D

I even did a colon cleanse so that i really could have a fresh start. (tmi sorry) hehe!

so i'm on day one.. just about to have my first shake and full of excitement and optimism. My exante journey start weight is currently 182lb or exactly 13stone. if i see 12 something on the scales this time next week ill be over the moon!
So please wish me luck and if anyone had any hints or tips id be really grateful!

Also does anyone know if taking a multi vitamin may affect results?

Hi and welcome

you have done so well and im sure with the help of the forum and your positive attitude you will succeed. Im on day four and the first week is difficult i wont lie to you but hang in there and you may lose half a stone this week, if not more :) fingers crossed. I usually lose around half a stone to 8lb in my first however you must keep in mind that you have already started x If you have a bad day read the others diaries and you will see you are not alone.

good luck ...you can do this :) vicky x

Im also on day one and just had some porridge and a black coffee which was really nice got a bit of housework to do and stuff so going to really extreme haha make use of it as exercise.

I feel ready this time and I understand it isn't just a quick fix it's a way of life until I am where I am and it's not forever!!! I know it's going to be tough but I think for health benefits and for how we look and feel .....I hope I'm still saying this next week haha

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Thank you tulipangel! :)
If i loose half a stone id probably be emotional lol.
I have been reading the other diaries.. its so good to know I'm not the only person that really struggles and its even better to know that they manage to do it. Your almost half way through your first week now! please do come and let me know how u got on when u reach you WI.

AmZie, that is exactly how i feel now. i really do feel like if i don't do it now at nearly 24 ill be overweight for the rest of my life and I'm scared of getting bigger and bigger. My dads like 22 stone and his mother was like 25 stone when she died. i DO NOT want my weight problem to ever get that far! both my kids have naturally slender physiques.. I'm the only rolly poly in the house so thats even more incentive for me lol. but keep going though! i hope your first day was relatively pain free lol.

I'm so happy i found this forum.. i feel so much less alone because we really are all in this together lol.

So day one has been pretty good so far. i have managed to make all the kids meals without picking! I'm actually really really proud of myself! I'm so flipping hungry but i actually don't really care! i hope i feel this way through the rest of the week!
Today i had the mushroom soup which was bearable.. and the banana milkshake which was actually really nice! and now my little monsters are all tucked up in bed I'm about to have a Thai chicken soup in peace while catching up on Wednesdays towie! *bliss* :p

Drinking the water has been pretty easy considering i hate water! and i found that when i got real hunger pains drinking a green tea helped allot!

So far so good, I'm expecting it to get worse though lol. I hope you both had good days today too :)

Hi Kay

Congratulations on your 100% day I'm glad your proud .... U really should be proud of yourself , each day on this diet is a huge sacrifice and a great achievement :)

Check in tomoz x

Thank you tulipangel.
I had a little bit of a tough morning. Had to get mad with a customer service agent on the phone who was blatantly tryin to insult my inteligence! Grrrr!! and afterwards i really wanted to eat somthing. I think i just realised i do eat for comfort -__- i really convinced myself that i didnt. But i resisted anyway :D and i did a hour of cardio instead! im still very hungry but not as much as yesterday and so far today iv had a mushroom soup and it was a lil more bareable than yesterday :)

Hi Hun

Drink drink drink xx the headache will go x. Join the club on the emotional eating front and well done for resisting when you were stressed x

So have you been good and not got on the scales ? If so well done ... A daily wi girl in the first two weeks then I try to resist after that coz you cam go days with no result so it's best to go weekly for me then x

Well the days are ticking by ... How are you finding it ?

Thankyou for my message yaaay you found me lol

Hope the headache goes soon x sending hugs and strong vibes ... We can do this :)

We CAN do this! LOL :D
Im having to constantly remind myself today because im so flipping tired and hungry lol. Thank goodness its friday! i get to have a lie in tomorrow! woop woop! (if my son allows it.. -__-)
Headache finally went.. but i feel like a sponge lol..
I have resisted stepping on the scales so far but i think i might tonight before bed (which will be very early tonight). iv been trying not to because if i do i know ill keep hopping on and off because it changes throughout the day doesnt it.(?) xxxx

Quick question- does anyone know that if your TOTM affects losses in any way? :/

Hi K :)

Totm can make you retain water definitely x

If your going to weigh Hun I would wi first thing in the morning before water etc to get a more reliable weightx

hi tulip :) thank you.. i thought totm might affect cause i feel really bloted :(
and i figured that in the end about wi in the morning. i just dont want to be dissapointed lol. i had the strawberry shake this afternoon and then the veg soup 2nite and loved them both.. :D i just read somewhere that ur not suppose to have the powdered sweetner though:( had it both mornings in coffee.. boohoo.. i know for tomorrow though... i wont let it bother me too much the hunger is starting to ease now so hopefully ketosis is on its way :) how did you get on today? x

Hi x

Hungry hungry hungry lol but still 100% ATM

Let me know how you get on in your wi I'm sure it will be great x

Hi kaye

I have also just started Exante, this is day two for me 100% :)

Do you know which day ketosis kicks in??

Good luck to you, il drop in to see ur success !

tulip ill be back 1st thing to let u know:p x

hi sunshine! :D this is the end of day 2 for me too! from what iv read from others ketosis seems to be anywhere from day 3 to day 5 but some can take longer. Iv brought some ketostix from the chemist to test my pee so ill probably check when i stop feeling hungry lol.
Good luck to you too! have you had a cheeky early weigh in yet ?? xx

Hi ladies
Morning :)

ketosis has kicked in for me today and im on day six so it can be a little longer but usually within the first week x

hope you have a fab weekend; although my real wi day for week one is on monday im changing it to tomorrow because i know i need my weekly wi to be at the weekend to motivate me to be good and so i will check in tomorrow morning and let you know my week 1 weigh in :)

be strong today saturdays are a challengex

Morning Kaye!

I had a cheeky look this morning, lost 5lbs :D so happy!!! I'm not going to look from now on thou!! Have u had a peep on the scales !?

I think I am in ketosis now as I'm not feeling hungry, my OH had a full breakfast this morning and I wasnt even tempted so proud!! Had a banna shake that was my least fave so far but was bearable !! How are u getting on?

Here's to day 3 100% !! :)

Morning loveleys!
i think ketosis has already kicked in for me (i hope) cause im not hungry today at all. I had a vanilla shake this morning with a spoon of coffee warm.. was bareable. i think im just gona have a lazy day today and stay as far away from the kitchen as poss lol.

Well done on looseing 5lbs already sunshine :D go you! i checked this morning too and iv had a 4lb loss :p very pleased indeed! i have more energy today so i know i can do this for the long haul now :)
The banana shake is my fav so far... much nicer than the cd ones.. but the soups on cd are defo better!
Good luck today girls :) xx

Hi All,

Kaye, 4lbs on day 2 is fantastic -well done!

I'm on day one and dreading the headaches.... Do you still get bad headaches or is it just until you are a few days in?

Laura

hi laura :D, Thank you! well im now at the end of day 3 and in ketosis according to the ketostix and headaches are more or less gone.. had a slight headache earlier but i drank more water and it went :)

How did you get on on ur first day? hope it was painless for u :) x

Back