Kayleigh's Weight loss Journal

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by KayleighC2, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. KayleighC2

KayleighC2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    old post

Last edited: 6 January 2012
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya. Good luck with your new diet. Walking to and from work is a good idea especially in the warmer weather it will be easy to keep up. I've started doing that and it's great. Also if you have a friend to go to the gym with you that will keep you motivated and it's more fun lol. Emma x

4. samx

samx Member

Hello- I am new to this site (diary thing). Like you, I want to do something like slimfast (liquid) and food. (I am not sure what way to do it yet.)

I work at home and the fridge is so tempting. I really need motivation and willpower, so reading your story has given me hope. I live alone and my little sister has lost a shedload (following a gastric bypass!).

Wishing you good luck :)xx

5. willsucceed

willsucceed Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    eating less and exercising more
    good luck with your weight loss journey. thats good that you have your sister to help and support you. also im sure you will find alot of support on here.the exercise you are planning on doing sounds good. keep at it. you will get there.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.