Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Hello! How are you getting on? I'm still around so be good to catch up! Does your name begin with C?!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello! How are you getting on? I'm still around so be good to catch up! Does your name begin with C?!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yup that is me :).... I'm getting on great thank u... Diet wise I was 17 flaming stone pregnant with bubba but I'm down to 12.7 as of this morning! Did it last time so can do it this time... How are you?

Stayed the same this week! Happy with that as I was re feeding.

Yay on sts during refeed! How was the refeed?

I lost 3lbs this week so am happy with that xx

Today I am back!

Had a nice few weeks but not feeling any better than I was on slim and save so I may as well do something that works!

Not sure what the damage is (pretty sure I have put some on) but starting again today on a few week stint to get into the 16s again. Was so close last time :)

Welcome back!!

Sounds like the break was needed though to get back in the game if that makes sense....you will be there in no time hun.

what else is new with you? Xx

Not much really :) been really busy working and helping the OH setup his business!

Strangely enough I am looking forward to being in ketosis!

How about you?

Well this morning I braved the scales. I am certain that I had out on quite a bit of weight but decided to do 2 days before weighing in. Anyway today's scales say 17st 4.2lbs.

That will do, only 3lbs on since I stopped. Should be off in no time.

I'll weigh in as normal on Friday and see if I can loose any more

And an added note... 13lbs to go till my absolute thinnest. I saw 16st 5lbs on my final week before refeed on lipotrim. I would love to see this again by mid April.

Bit of a shame to think if I had just stuck it out and not gone low cal for a while I would nearly be there if not there already, but at least I haven't given up completely. I'll get there :)

Need to get back on the 30 day challenges too... But not quite yet. Want to see new weight first. Body be nice to me and give me 3lbs by Friday? That would be lovely.

Right, off to work armed with a caramel shake and a choccy one for today, then I'll have 2 x cheesy pasta later (makes me feel like I am having a whole meal, even if it does take so long to eat in one go it's practically cold!!) xx

Today is my idea of hell. We sit in a small office and today (and yesterday for that matter!) People have decided to go to the chip van near the office and bring it back to their desks. The whole office smells of food.

I am literally ready to stab my colleagues in the eyes with their plastic forks.

Must...sip...Water.... :(

Omg kill them all!!!!! Chips smell is just....*sigh* if it was a perfume I'd wear it ;)

Stay strong :)

They survived... This time!

Well work was rubbish, so I went for a walk. 1.8 miles in 34mins. Happy with that for a first try. 256cal off too apparently :)

Well today I couldn't resist the scales again and I'm now 17st 4lbs exactly. (242lbs if my math is correct!)

Not sure how I feel about that really, guess I just expected a little more! Not sure I drank enough water (wasn't really keeping count) so more of that today.

I'd like very much to be under 240 next Friday for my birthday. Come in ketosis this should be do-able! I am going out for a meal with friends on my birthday but will not drink and stick to something healthy so hopefully won't be too much damage. No birthday cake either - I can have a celebratory cake once I am skinny!!

Resisted pancakes too, OH was really nice and didn't have them either, unless he had them when I was walking, but if he did he left no evidence and didn't rub it in :)

Work has been hard this week, hoping it gets easier today and there are no more urges to stab people with forks!

Here we go, today will consist of: caramel shake, crispy choc shake, choc shake and a cheesy pasta or caramel shake. Can you tell what I over ordered on last time? Must eat all of these shakes before I make another purchase...

Correction: Today will be a chocolate shake first :) didn't fancy the caramel one as soon as I had finished typing!

I see you're back with a vengeance Kayroo....well done on not being lured by pancakes and of course not stabbing anyone with forks lol xx

I see you're back with a vengeance Kayroo....well done on not being lured by pancakes and of course not stabbing anyone with forks lol xx

I am definitely back! Knowing I'm going out next Friday is motivation to do the best I can until then so the damage is minimal :)

No one has brought in nice smelling food, although the guys have just mentioned mcdonalds... possibly just to wind me up mind you!!

Can you drag me with you? I had a binge Sunday after an emotionally draining week so been back on since Monday! Am not leaving the house till I am on Ketoland.....it's safer for the rest of the world out there lol.

Methinks I wanna stab them with forks too now....it's amazing all the food and smells you notice when on this diet.....always sniffing me lol.

You have the right attitude with your night out....will you be having the weekend off in full?

I have my birthday in 3 weeks....then a weekend in London 2 weeks later to try on wedding dresses.....argghhhh lol xx

Haha consider yourself dragged! :) I can't really tell if I am in ketosis (expect so based on the fact it's been 4 and a half days!) But haven't felt hungry since Sunday which is fine by me!

You will be in ketoland soon I'm sure, I like to avoid people too for the first few days.

They now have mcdonalds. They know I am on a diet and simply don't care. Never mind! I will be skinny and it will be worth it. :)

Thinking this year I will just have the meal off. March is always busy as it's my Neice's birthday and the OHs and mine as well... so loads of cake and partying normally but I am so determined to loose this weight I think I will skip the birthdays this year and just loose the weight instead :)

Argh indeed, sounds like a full on (but exciting) month for you too. Aren't all the best people born in March!! Lol xxx

Oh thanks for dragging me along....boy do I need it at the minute as I rebuild my wagon again lol.

yes March is bizarrely busy with so many wonderful people coming into the world...not good for my waistline though...boo!

you honestly seem very in the zone...go you xx

Oh thanks for dragging me along....boy do I need it at the minute as I rebuild my wagon again lol.

yes March is bizarrely busy with so many wonderful people coming into the world...not good for my waistline though...boo!

you honestly seem very in the zone...go you xx

Don't think about it as a wagon! It's more like a skateboard, little bit of wood and 4 wheels and you're off :) ketoland will be here soon if it isn't already and that's like placing yourself at the top of the weight loss hill, once you're there you simply get on the skateboard and weeeeeeeeee! Off you go down weight loss hill :p it's a bit bumpy, due to the fact that it's a skateboard not a car but you'll get there. We all will xx

Back