Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Von - I really hope you get a great loss tomorrow. The fact you've gone down a belt hole is a great sign, even if you haven't lost tomorrow (and I'm sure you will!!) it means you're looking physically smaller and in the end its what we look like in the mirror that really matters more than a number on a scale! Good luck!!

---

Penultimate day of the soup challenge all complete!! Gotta say I'm getting sick of the sight of soup now, but like Von I feel like I've lost since last week which is awesome. One more day to go and then I'm gonna murder a jacket spud!! :D xxx

DATE 19/4/2014
DAY 6
PLAN EE
WATER INTAKE 2L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 30 mins walk
SYNS 4
SOUP minestrone (all pasta picked out!)

Yay ! Just one more day to go of soup then your free ! hehe :D I know your gonna have a fabby loss on Monday ! :p

Kay xx

Von - I really hope you get a great loss tomorrow. The fact you've gone down a belt hole is a great sign, even if you haven't lost tomorrow (and I'm sure you will!!) it means you're looking physically smaller and in the end its what we look like in the mirror that really matters more than a number on a scale! Good luck!!

---

Penultimate day of the soup challenge all complete!! Gotta say I'm getting sick of the sight of soup now, but like Von I feel like I've lost since last week which is awesome. One more day to go and then I'm gonna murder a jacket spud!! :D xxx
Well done - know what u mean - I only did 4 days and felt I could never eat soup again - but lost 2.2lbs so well worth it and u shd lose a lot more over 7 days - and I wasn't as well behaved as u - R-e-s-p-e-c-t for taking the pasta out -lol! Good luck!

Well put Linda :) and I know hun if you did it for 7 days you would have doubled your loss but I am so happy you got your 2 stones in 4 days, you did super ! Looking forward to doing the salad challenge with you and Von next week :p.

Kay xx

DATE 19/4/2014
DAY 7
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 2hours walking
TOTAL SYNS none
SOUP tomato veg

That's the week done and dusted yayyyyy,
Really hoping for a good loss tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. DATE: 19/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
3. PLAN: Red
4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
5. CARBS TODAY: Crisps
6. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour walk in the park
7. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (freddo 5, crisps 3.5, Mikado 1.5)
8. SOUP: Quorn Chicken & Veg Soup

Yayyyy
We did it AGAIN LOL,

Well done Kay and Von - u both deserve big losses - Von - not long to wait for ur results!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Kay and von. I'm sure you're going to have fantastic losses!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Linda , thanks ruby , I hope they are kind to us both tomorrow :)

Morning everyone, well I weighed in this morning after doing my soup challenge for 7 days. The TOTM fairy came last night to sabotage my efforts. Aunt flow has been in full force and I woke up this morning looking 6 months pregnant with my bloat, didn't see the point in weighing but stepped on the bathroom scales anyway. I've lost 1lb :(, I'm hoping that's water weight which will come off next week because the last time I did the soup challenge with Von, I lost 4.5 lbs . Anyway my official weigh in will still be Tuesday, this is just an early one for the challenge results.

I am planning on having a day off plan today. I have to go to mums for our family Easter dinner. Its going to be syn carnage but I'm going to relax and enjoy myself instead of worrying. I will be back on it from tomorrow on the Salad Challenge, hoping to lose some more lbs.

Hope your all having a lovely Easter. Will update the challenge thread now. ;)

Kay xx

Morning everyone, well I weighed in this morning after doing my soup challenge for 7 days. The TOTM fairy came last night to sabotage my efforts. Aunt flow has been in full force and I woke up this morning looking 6 months pregnant with my bloat, didn't see the point in weighing but stepped on the bathroom scales anyway. I've lost 1lb :(, I'm hoping that's water weight which will come off next week because the last time I did the soup challenge with Von, I lost 4.5 lbs . Anyway my official weigh in will still be Tuesday, this is just an early one for the challenge results.

I am planning on having a day off plan today. I have to go to mums for our family Easter dinner. Its going to be syn carnage but I'm going to relax and enjoy myself instead of worrying. I will be back on it from tomorrow on the Salad Challenge, hoping to lose some more lbs.

Hope your all having a lovely Easter. Will update the challenge thread now. ;)

Kay xx

well done on the loss - as Texty F always says a half pound = a block of lard - but I understand ur frustration - totm is a ruddy nuisance in every way!! U must be retaining water - hope it goes by Tues - well done too for being so saintly on the challenge - enjoy ur family day!!

Thanks Kay xx

Well done Von - hope ur chuffed with urself - u stuck to it 100% (unlike me)!

Well done Von - hope ur chuffed with urself - u stuck to it 100% (unlike me)!

I'm pleased thanks,
You did amazing and only 4 days following it , your loss would of been massive after a ful 7 :)

I'm pleased thanks,
You did amazing and only 4 days following it , your loss would of been massive after a ful 7 :)

Yes u shd be really proud of urself u were soooo strict - and u may lose even more in next few days - our bodies don't always drop the weight when we want it to do they?

The reason I lost that in 4 days was cos I'd overeaten just b4 - so the challenge came just it time to save me!! Have a good dayx

Happy Easter everyone! DF reminded me that my usual weigh in day is a Sunday so I popped on the scales this morning and I've lost 5lbs! I couldn't quite believe it so asked him to come and check! I want to thank you so much Kay for organising this, its really made me reevaluate my attitude towards carbs and syns. I've had 1 syn all week and to be honest I'm not that bothered about it. I have an Easter egg sitting here and I might have a tiny piece this evening but I don't feel the urge to just eat the whole thing like I might have done previously. Well done on all the losses everyone!

Happy Easter everyone! DF reminded me that my usual weigh in day is a Sunday so I popped on the scales this morning and I've lost 5lbs! I couldn't quite believe it so asked him to come and check! I want to thank you so much Kay for organising this, its really made me reevaluate my attitude towards carbs and syns. I've had 1 syn all week and to be honest I'm not that bothered about it. I have an Easter egg sitting here and I might have a tiny piece this evening but I don't feel the urge to just eat the whole thing like I might have done previously. Well done on all the losses everyone! Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow ruby that is a brilliant loss ,
You've well and truly smashed it , I'm so pleased for you ,
Have a brilliant day xxxx

Well done on the great losses everyone!!

I'm falling off the rails today, I'm afraid! I had soup for lunch, like a good girl, but I'm currently making a roast dinner for my hubby and some of our friends. I'll mainly stick to meat and veg but I'm going to have to have a roast potato & parsnip or I might cry!!

Fingers crossed it won't show up on the scales tomorrow!x

Happy Easter everyone! DF reminded me that my usual weigh in day is a Sunday so I popped on the scales this morning and I've lost 5lbs! I couldn't quite believe it so asked him to come and check! I want to thank you so much Kay for organising this, its really made me reevaluate my attitude towards carbs and syns. I've had 1 syn all week and to be honest I'm not that bothered about it. I have an Easter egg sitting here and I might have a tiny piece this evening but I don't feel the urge to just eat the whole thing like I might have done previously. Well done on all the losses everyone!

Hey Emma, sorry hun I was out today, just got back, well done on your fab loss, I'm so happy for you, 5lbs is amazing !! I will be updating the results spreadsheet tomorrow . I just wanted to ask, do u want me to put you down for 6 days and a 5lb loss or 7 days like the other girls and you'll weigh in tomorrow morning ? who knows you might even get 5.5lbs :D Let me know what you decide, thanks hun.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back