Kay's (Teapot) Maintenance Diary

True inspiration Mama Teapot!

I've been AWOL due to life getting in the way and my mind not being in the game.....decided I would try to get back on the horse soon and had to find you for inspiration as you always kept me going...you have certainly knocked em dead missus xx:D

Ah Mrs FTB!!!

How are you???

I'm getting back on the LT horse too. Not doing well maintaining and need to lose 20lbs again :( Can't bear putting on weight now, and my new clothes not fitting.

Time to do something about it so off to pharmacy to face their scales :(

*Takes deep breath*

x x x

Hi Kay, am sorry to hear that you are going back, try not to be so hard on yourself you did so great and the whole maintaining is really hard, best of luck in the chemist :) xx

Hi all

After a heart to heart with my other half, I've decided that I'm going to go back to healthy eating and getting back in control. On Monday I clocked the scales at 85.6kgs - which is over 10kgs more than my last week on TFR :(

Today I'm down to 82.4Kgs and feeling much calmer. The run up to TOTM has thrown me into turmoil again and I have struggled not to eat anything and everything, although I am very concious that I'm not hungry at all. Very frustrating. My mini target is to get back down to 80kgs and then a further 5kgs to take me back down to 75kgs. I know it's going to take me a while but I have to get in control of my eating, and no amount of LT is going to fix that for me. LT may be a quick but tough fix for the main bulk, but getting a grip on eating afterwards is the ongoing challenge.

Hope you're all doing well x x x

Hey Kay,

Sorry to hear you had a slight blip but really glad you're not coming back to Lipotrim for the solution. I think we'd both agree at just how life changing this diet is but as we're both people who've completed our "time" on it we can safely say that LT is the easy part and it's what to do after that's the actual challenge.

Glad you're being proactive about trying to lose it through the "standard" way and hope that you manage.

Hi here, I love your decision about healthy eating. Because at the end of the day we cant stick to Lipotrim forever, one day we have to come back to reality and face real food. We all are human beings, so everybody having good and bad eating days which should cover each other and we have to learn live with it. You my inspiration Kay - so strong and so wise:bighug:

Thanks Di and James

One day at a time x x x

Hi Kay , sorry to hear its not going great for you, it's not been going great for me either I've put a stone back in and given in to everything I wanted to eat, and with a holiday and moving I have lived in take always and biscuits and crisps, not sure what way to go as I've tried healthy eating and I end up eating crap again.
Not sure what to do at the moment I just don't want to go back to how I was xx

Hi Emma

I'm back on LT. Nearly 2st on :( and weighed in yesterday at 13st 9lbs and feeling really heavy and uncomfortable. Have been trying to stick to healthy etc but work life has been hectic and very pressurized so have been resorting to my old friend food to cope - especially carbs in the last few weeks and I'm struggling to stay away from them. Today is day 3 and I've been surprised how quickly I'm back in the saddle. I think I was in ketosis on day 1 and not been hungry. I have a wedding to go to mid Aug so need to lose as much as I can. Size 14 are beyond me atm and size 16 are getting tight so time to take action before I'm totally out of control. Seeing my friend for some hypnotherapy later today to start sorting my head out. Other half was disappointed I'm doing this again (he likes the fact that my boobs are back ;)) but being supportive. Hope you are fairing better.

Best

Kay x

Hey Kay I private messages you! im coming back tomorrow, I'm hoping I get in ketosis as quick as you, I've been snacking a lot in the evenings and eating lots of carbs and obviously the pounds have piled back on, I'm not sure exactly how many as I've avoided the scales but its well over a stone, I can feel it and see it in my clothes.
Not feeling to positive at the mo but hopefully will tomorrow. Going to invest in water and ice today and get the blender back out. Oh the joys!

Hope your getting on ok
Xx

Emma

Just PM'd you back and hadn't realised you'd seen this.

Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and get more shakes as Mondays work much better for me.

Kay x x x

I'm back on LT again and wanting to use my signature to keep track, therefore I'm keeping a record of my previous journey before I erase it :)

KaySignature.jpg

Didn't do it again last week so started today and not even had my first shake yet just a black coffee. how did your weigh in go? xx

Too much messing about trying to get back on LT and failing and beating myself up and eating and putting more weight on and getting frustrated and failing and beating....

Back into a really bad cycle. I need to do something sensible and a different approach. Going to head over to Atkins for a while. No guarantees but I need to have a different focus to get back on track x x x

Hiya Kay, we're the same height and I am about the same size you were when you started. Well done for losing so much, sorry to hear you had to go through bad cycle before finding what to go with. I'm sure you'll do fab (as you've done so well already) on Atkins, there are tons of recipes in the recipe section and ppl also post their food for the day and share recipes on their diaries too.

Thanks Toni!

Had a pretty good day yesterday. One day at a time and it adds up. Feeling so much better that I've been able to commit to moving forward instead of just being of control.

Kay x x x

Back