Kazzs NEW Diary....Day 2 in my WWing house!!

Later on....

Ok, in the process of making dinner

I am having:

Spanish chicken & veg with basmati rice.

Chicken is 3 points (slightly over 1 breast in it), tesco spanish chicken sauce, 1 point (I'm using half the jar) lots of veg from stir fry mix, half a point and 3.5 points for rice, making a total of 8 points for dinner.

So, I had 4 points this morning, added to that 8 is 12 points. I also had a small time out for 2.5 points, which makes 14.5 points and some chocolate which I am pointing at 2 points (delicious belgian milk choc...only a small bit but still lethal:rolleyes: )

So in total I have used/am about to use 16.5 points today.

I went shopping earlier on and bought lots of yummy low point snax, and bought sugar free jelly as well, which is sitting in the fridge....after reading on Bethanys diary, I also bought sugar free lemonade which I have used to make the jelly so will see what it tastes like later on....prob have with some strawberries and custard...yummy!!

WELL.....

.....dinner....

I ended up throwing away a good chunk of my yummy dinner cos there was too many beansprouts and I just remembered how much I hate them! That was also the most saucy bit of the grub, and I ended up taking a whole lot of rice with it:sigh:

So I have shaved 1 point off my dinner total, and have had a WW choc cake bar for 1.5 points...so I am at 17 points now...

By the way the WW choc was delicious!!

I have 5 points to play about with for the evening...actually, make that 4.5 cos I am gonna take off half for the milk in my cups of tea!

Havent actually decided wat to have later on, mite snack on sum melba toasts.....

The plan....

Have been looking at my calendar....its 11 weeks to my mates wedding on July 7th....which means it is 10 weeks til the Dublin meet up and my shopping excursion for the wedding outfit (great how its worked out dat the meet is on the weekend before the wedding!!)

Soooooooooooooooo.....IF I could manage to lose 2lbs a week between now and then, that would be 20lbs gone by the Dublin meet, which would be ace and would be nice to go shopping in....of course, if I could possibly lose more than that I would be on top of the world!!

The silly bit of me is thinking that with CD I could be at least 30lbs lighter by then but I must stop thinking like that, cos the reality is I cannot stick to CD to save my life!!

So thats my random thoughts for the moment out of the way!

hey chick... just give WW a go for this week... you could still have lost 30lb on CD by then if you decide after this week its not for you.....

Head down and stick to WW... you have done soooooooooooo well today and ya have all ur goodies in.....

love

Have been looking at my calendar....its 11 weeks to my mates wedding on July 7th....which means it is 10 weeks til the Dublin meet up and my shopping excursion for the wedding outfit (great how its worked out dat the meet is on the weekend before the wedding!!)

Soooooooooooooooo.....IF I could manage to lose 2lbs a week between now and then, that would be 20lbs gone by the Dublin meet, which would be ace and would be nice to go shopping in....of course, if I could possibly lose more than that I would be on top of the world!!

The silly bit of me is thinking that with CD I could be at least 30lbs lighter by then but I must stop thinking like that, cos the reality is I cannot stick to CD to save my life!!

So thats my random thoughts for the moment out of the way!

Hey Kazz :D

Remember SMART goals here hun, eh?

* Specific
*Measured
*Achievable
*Realistic
*Time Measured

You say that you cannot do CD at the mo BUT that you can do WW. Sooooo....20lbs loss that you have set yourself as a short term goal by Dublin meet IS a SMART goal by a smart woman!!!! ;) :D

Lacey x

P.S. Apologies for sounding like I'm at work!! :eek: Just hope it helped with the perception at the mo...xxx

hey chick... just give WW a go for this week... you could still have lost 30lb on CD by then if you decide after this week its not for you.....

Head down and stick to WW... you have done soooooooooooo well today and ya have all ur goodies in.....

love

Ur right chix...if I decide its not for me at least I will have had my goodies!!

Hey Kazz :D

Remember SMART goals here hun, eh?

* Specific
*Measured
*Achievable
*Realistic
*Time Measured

You say that you cannot do CD at the mo BUT that you can do WW. Sooooo....20lbs loss that you have set yourself as a short term goal by Dublin meet IS a SMART goal by a smart woman!!!! ;) :D

Lacey x

P.S. Apologies for sounding like I'm at work!! :eek: Just hope it helped with the perception at the mo...xxx

Your dead right hun...I shud've though of that...problem with me having management qualifications is I only apply them to worky stuff!!

Would be so nice to be 20lb lighter by then,.....fingys crossed!! Hope your doing well!!

Okies....I have just consumed a yummy bowl of sugar free jelly....and still have 2.5 points left for d day....not sure whether to bank them or use them....hm wat to do wat to do!!

Actually, think I mite have a piece of toast before I go to my leaba...sounds like a plan to me woo hoo!!

SO last nite....

....I had some toast with cheese spread (tesco HL of course!) to use up the remainder of my 2.5 points...was yummy and I went to bed with a full tummy....woo hoo!!

Now for the confession....oh how old habits die hard:sigh: :sigh: I started scale hopping again!! How dam silly cos I KNOW there is no way I can possibly see the results I am used to with CD, but however, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I seem to have managed to lose 1lb....woo hoo!!

I'm not gonna bother changing my ticker until I weigh on Thursday....its gotta be Thursday cos thats the day I wil get weighed when I eventually start going to classes...

So for brekkie today....its going to be either toast or bagel, just havent decided which one really...I have some yummy strawberries in the fridge that I am bringing into work as a snack....I believe they are half a point for 150g???! Even if they are higher, its grand....

Anyway, must go get ready for work....have a good day people!

hey chick... well done for sticking to and using ur points....

hope ya enjoyed ur brekkie whatever ya had

chat to ya later x

love

helloooo honey... (i'm whispering... i promise ;) ;) )

Hope this morning went ok for ya!!! Chat to ya laters...... when ya have sobered up lol lol

love

Back