Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Well its saturday and yet again im doing a buffet lol paul has took the kids to local firestation for a openday so i have peace n quiet to plod on with the 2 eldest here to help. Were also babysitting just now aswell glutton for punishment me. had a slimfast mid morning to keep me going but its gonna be a day for nibbling and them obviously lots of boozing but as its my "wedding reception" a week after the wedding lol im making most of it. back on slimfast monday morning...Does anyone use the "one"milk instead of skimmed or semiskimmed,,, ive got the whole house on it its only only 1% saves me remembering to buy skimmed which then might not get used so ive compromised with the one milk

Well thats me back on the slimfast properly again ,, need to top up on supplies 2moro tho (shopping day) but been mixing the strawberry and vanilla powders and its been lovely.
Start my zumba class tonite so that should be interesting ill probably be dead from it 2moro the good thing is when i hear a good beat i like to move anyway so this is just gonna be moving a bit faster lol but they do say you can lose up to a 1000 calories an hour with it if you put the effort in fingers crossed

Glad your back on track, i have been a bit off the rails lately too but back on today :)

Enjoy Zumba, my sis in law goes and loves it :)

was absolutely fantastic loved every second sweat was pouring off me tho need to take a towel next week lol and a bigger bottle of water but i done good never once stepped out as my group dont have breaks you just step out if you need a drink or a break i just drank when the songs were changed the same as everyone else wooohoo im proud of myself.

Sounds great, well done, wish there was a class near me :)

have you checked the zumba website coz when i looked i was surprised at the amount of classes in my area that i had never even heard about.
I really enjoyed it definatly didnt feel like exercising especially being able to go at your own speed i just hope i dont get bored with it as i get bored easy sometimes

Dunoon or Arrochar are closest so definately too far to travel. I'll just have to loose the weight and then train as an instructor to keep it off lol

now theres a plan,,, then you can open your own class

went out today and stocked up again on ready made shakes as i prefer them first thing in morning when i cant get motivated to drag the blender out lol i also love the cafe latte and ive not seen it anywhere in powder form.
Have made a nice chicken casserole for tonite with mash i only have a small portion but im looking forward to it

I don't get the ready made shakes don't like them at all :( I love the powdered ones though made in the blender with skimmed milk and 3/4 ice cubes, yummy :) Haven't seen Caffe Latte in powder format either. When's your next weigh in?

next weigh in is on the 8th but i dont hold out much hope this month tbh with 2 parties in there tho i dont think ive done to bad on the food front but i could have been better (reminds me of my school reports must do better).
I love the powders blended w
ith ice aswell as milk,( i use 1% milk rather than skimmed as then i buy the same for the whole family)

A week to be 100%, you might be pleasantly surprised :)

yeah i gotta be really good this week lets hope it works

cheers for the support i bloody hope it dont fail lol

:wee: im so proud of myself i was out shopping today and the evil words came into my head " lets go to mcdonalds for lunch" but instead of saying to DH and daughter i managed to say to myself NOOOOOOOOOOO BAD and went home and made a shake wooohooooooooo how bloody good am i today, mind u having pizza and garlic bread for dinner tonite but not lots of it and need to check the calories on the pizza and will be just a couple of small slices of garlic bread i buy the baguette type

Well done you!

I started Exante today so no food at all :( Had a shake for brekkie and 1.5 litres of water so far today. Will have a shake around 3pm and then about 7pm i think. Not sure if i can stick to this as i love my food by i'll give it ago. If not i can always use the shakes for brekkie and lunch and do a low cal dinner like slimfast :)

Back