Kazzy`s slimfast diary

I'll have to measure the space where's going and decide, so excited and Christmas it a whole 21 weeks away :)

omg noooooooooooooo dont say that about christmas lol the 12ft trampolines normally take more weight that the smaller ones tho i must confess mine is 10ft and im technically to big for it but i go on it anyway lol

well the weekend is here ive had my late morning shake as didnt get out of bed till late lol also got my bro in law and his missus here for the night so im cooking them all a big fry up for there dinner tonite but ill do myself a healthier version of it, poached eggs instead of fried the sausage and bacon i already cook in my george foreman so the fat runs out of it anyway and ill have toast instead of fried bread.

Well done on the healthy version, thats what i try and do means you don't feel like your missing out :)

i enjoy the healthy version and the only thing really different was the eggs so wasnt to difficult to do and amazingly yet again i couldnt finish what i had on my plate i just cant seem to physically eat much i also stop when full rather then persevering which i would have done.
Also on the positive i realised its been april since i had my last packet of crisps wooohoooo.

I actually prefer fried eggs done in fry light now, they go all nice and crispy ummmm and must be a 5th of the calories:)

Had a tummy bug since last nite so food not sitting well today manage to keep down a couple of slices of toast without the need to run to the loo, tried my brekkie slimfast and couldnt drink it.
On the plus side weigh in is on weds so maybe lose a extra pound or two lol

Oh good luck for Wednesday, not that you'll need it :)

i feel this month that i need all the luck i can get lol but on plus side my sze 18 jeans are getting looser at the waistband and round the legs even my neighbour noticed so that must be a good sign

yep its weigh in day for me <shakes with nerves> late weighin today as only appointment i could get is 3 so lots of fluids for me all day lol. If i lose a couple of pounds ill be happy as that will take me out the 17stones and into the 16s which would be good wooohoooo

Well it been a pretty good day with the weight loss as the other thread says im well chuffed with my 6.6lb loss.
Ive also had a clear out of my jeans as i was fed up of feeling like a clown in the huge ones that were to big, so ive tossed them and ive found some ones that were small 20s so more like 18s as when i was a 20 i couldnt get into them for love or money i think matalan often makes jeans small.
Ive also got one size 18 that are getting a big baggy but still fit and ive ordered a pair of size 18 jeans of ebay.
Onto tops ive always wore huge tops at least 2/3 sizes bigger than i need to try hide the fat how daft was that made me ook like a sack of spuds, so as im a 18 on bottom i decided to buy 2 size 20 tops from asda that i liked i tried them on this morning and was really pleased with the feel and look of them so im keeping them for my weekend away this weekend to see my mum and go to the village gala day im hoping to surprise my old school friend who im meeting up with

Excellent, well done, glad your finding you fit into smaller clothes, makes you feel good about it all and helps keep us going :)

Have a lovely weekend away with your new clothes, i bet your friend will notice :)

i feel absolutely fantastic about everything today,, tho i did treat myself to a cream cake last night as a treat but i can eat them and just have one so wasnt to bad.
My OH who has also been dieting lost another 11lbs this month the jammy git lol hes doing great and not trying half as hard lol

Back