Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Well done, thats good considering all your partying and it's a lb less to loose :)

it sure is kas ,,, ive just been really good there and measured my grapes out for my snack instead of just eating them gonna leave my little scales sitting next to the fruit so its easy to do

Well ive actually used myfitnesspal.com to keep a record of my food and ive wrote down everything and im under calories today i even weighed out my food.
today ive had

brekkie-slimfast cafe latte 200cals
lunch-slimfast summer strawberry 200cals
dinner- 1/2 sachet of ainsley harriot couscous spice sensation 165 cals,
100g roast lamb no fat 275 cals
75g broccoli 24 cals
75g baby carrots 31 cals

snacks
20 grapes 60

my snacks for this evening will be

100g strawberries 32cals
2x bovril drinks 40cals
total for the day 1067 calories

im also going to a zumba class tonite so should burn off a few calories there

well done kazzy. im amazed you have lost a lb as you have had a lot to celebrate this last month but it was all so worth it. enjoy your zumba x ;)

well zumba was absolutely knackering tonite even more so than the monday class was alot more high energy tonite still great fun tho must have burned off loads of cals tonite especially in sweat pmsl

your really should try it its brilliant fun i absolutely love it

Had a really good food day today just added up my calories on myfitnesspal and im only at 1,099 calories for the day thats including the toast i fancy just now and am away to make lol

ill find it easier to go on the site when they sort out there app for the blackberry

Well the weekend wasnt to bad could have been alot worse,,,,,,,, had a few more drinks on friday than i intended but i was playing bowling at the same time on the wii for about 5 hours and dancing about living room to scooter and basshunter lol.
Saturday night i was at a 60th birthday party had loads to drink there didnt get to bed till 4 in morning foodwise i wasnt to bad tho.
So its back to being good today, and zumba tonite to burn some more calories off, need to try get some wii time in aswell a bit of hula hooping and aerobics on it.
I actually wont be able to afford to eat soon as ive so many pets now so that will do wonders for my diet lol i got a bearded dragon yesterday bless her shes adorable, so i now have 3 dogs, 4 turtles, bearded dragon and a tank full of fish plus 6 kids lmfao

lol!!!
I'm like you, I can do the diet but when its a night out and there is alcohol involved....I think.....its only liquid lol!!

hope zumba was fun!

zumba was great came out sweating really badly,,,, today is another zumba day so get to shake my ass tonite different instructor tonite so different technique alot faster

Enjoy Zumba, I'll be at aqua-aerobics. We will get fit and rid of those unwanted lbs lol

I used to love aqua aerobics not been for years tho

pretty much lol but i wouldnt have it any other way lol.

Well today hasnt been the best food day, forgot to have my slimfast shake before i went out this morning by the time i came home it was time to feed the bearded dragon, then i spent an hour n half cooking the dinner for tonite made shepherds pie for the kids and the neighbours son and made cauliflower cheese for myself, paul and the neighbour im so kind lol,, i only had cauliflower in the house as the bearded dragon likes the leaves lol. so by this time i was pretty hungry so i had 2 yoghurts and a mr kipling raspberry ripple cake then i tried a chicken pastry thing my stepdaughter cooked in college.
Then i done my hour of zumba ad came home and had my cauliflower cheese and it was lovely

I hope not i have been working harder this month than last so fingers crossed i get a loss the next time,, had my 2 slimfasts today and gonna have chicken stirfry tonite looking forward to that,,, im going to my mums this weekend ive not seen her since i got married so im taking her out for her dinner on saturday to her local pub ill still be able to do my slimfast during the day there but meals in the evening will probably be different to what i eat to keep dieting but i shall try my best to make good choices.

Back