Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Zumba has hit here too :) Starting on Monday :D

Hope you feel 100% soon :)

wooohooo u go girl you will love it,,,, and well done on getting in the teens fantastic news im so pleased for you

Still a long way to go but now i'm half way i'm determined to get there, there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Well im definatly feeling better,, still got a big of a cough but not to bad now:D
So getting back on track now also need to get my ass moving to get exercising again, winter makes me very lethargic

Well thats me getting back on track and got my zumba tonite so im well happy tho i may need to use inhaler due to the cold weather arggggggggggggg i hate winter i really want to be into the 15 stones next weigh in then i shall be really happy for christmas

not much lol 0.9lb pmsl so if i dont do that i need shot lol at the minute im 16st 0.9lbs lol

You'll be in the 15's in no time :)

What do you wear to Zumba? Will i be ok in leggings, t-shirt and trainers? Going to start tonight and just found out my trackies are massive on me now.

kas you will be fine in leggings, t shirt and trackies and dont forget your water

i know mad aint it julie not far to go for this little goal lol

Thanks, i loved it, did both the hour long classes one after the other and am booked again for next week, feeling it now though. You know what they say, no pain no gain.

bloody hell kas well done 2 hours would kill me lol i come out after an hour sweating like theres no 2moro lol we had some new dances last night was great fun

I was sweating buckets after 1 hour and just about drowing after 2 lol At the moment i'm only really doing that and 1 hour aqua-aerobics on a wednesday night and odd bits of wii. I would prefer to go and do 1 hour a time on 2 nights but there isn't another class around here yet, although i have heard rumours about the sports centre staring a class on wed and fri's so fingers crossed.

How are you feeling? Got rid of that horrid cold? Food going better?

yeah colds much better tho the cold weather is going for chest so asthma is playing up a bit,,,,and food is def better not perfect but getting there.
Car broke down today so was sitting in a freezing car for 40 minutes waiting on the recovery truck by the time i got in was starving just from being cold so had a tuna may sandwich for lunch today then had half a sweet chilli pizza for dinner tonite and a couple of packets of snack a jacks today. got fruit in for nibbling again and got my bovrils for hot drinks

Sounds like a great way to get in shape:)

its brilliant fun im looking at a second class in the new year thought id wait till after christmas to start it

That's great Kazzy!
I was doing aqua aerobics a couple of years ago but where I am tall had to stand pretty much in the deep end compared to everyone else. Must have been hilarious to watch as when we had to move about I often would get out of my depth and can hardly swim as it is. Gave it up in the end! lol
Looked at zumba on youtube. Looks like fun but a good workout at the same time.
Bloomin' leg!! I can't do anything at the moment! lol

its a brilliant work out i come out drowning in sweat lol and i put my heart and soul into it,, me and the girls even practise at weekends when were drunk even funnier than lol

Back