Kazzy`s slimfast diary

well there full of protein and calcium apararantly lol

wel had a boozy weekend as predicted,,,,back on plan today had my shake for brekky but cause it was a cold i decided to have a couple of cuppa soups for lunch,,still low calories so not to worried,,, and for dinner tonite im planning a small omlette for myself.

How you doing on the phase 2 and stuff hun? Think we all must have had boozy weekends cos i was at a halloween house party on Sat night and had a nice tank full! Dreading the weekend weigh in though, especially since i will be having my time of the month!

Well im taking the phase 2 at weekends and the seakelp during the week,,,,, not had any problems with them or reactions so im guessing thats a good thing,,, just keep taking them and see if theres any resultsim also not taking the full days dose just a couple of each to see if they help then i can always up if necessary,,, hope you had a good time at your party

having a good day had shake for brekky 2 cuppa soups for lunch and for dinner tonite im having chicken which is marinaded in garlic, herbs and some cayenne pepper and cooked in oven in tinfoil with tomtao and onion gonna serve it on a bed of spinach with broccoli and carrot

:eek::argh: weigh in day 2moro panicccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

wooohoo lost

hallelujah ive lost 4.4lbs this month :0clapper: :thankyouthankyou: for all your support.
Off to bro in laws 2nite for a fireworks party,,, lots of fireworks,, BBQ to keep the soup and the jacket spuds hot and lots of booze of course lol just to keep the cold out lol,, also having a bonfire, bit worried about my dogs being home alone but there on valium and im hoping they will stay calm if im not here

i ended up having to come home from the fireworks my neighbour text me about how upset the dogs were so missed most of the fireworks but never mind my babies are more important x x x

that is a bloody brilliant loss. well done. i knew you could do it. being good in the week and naughty on weekends work ;)
well done :D
poor you and poor dogs :(

we let a few fireworks off in the garden last night for the kids and my male dog had to be put on a lead as he wanted to play with the bloody things the 2 girls ran in house and hid poor things ,, im gonna buy the firework cd and work on them for a few months and hope it makes a difference.

Food wise ive been bad all weekend had bacon butties, chicken wings and having a chinese tonite

We've three male dogs are they are total wusses when it comes to the fireworks, but years ago we had this tiny little black terrier named Emily and she loved Bonfire night! She would sit in front of the bonfire watching it burn and watching the rockets go up. Sometime's she'd even chase after them! She was a spunky little girl :)

Ive not had a good day not particularly bad either tho,,, i had a choccie shake for brekkie then i had a chicken legend meal from mcdonalds and the silly cow turned it into a large even tho i asked for it not to be, but as i was trying to catch my sister in law outside the bingo i didnt have time to make a fuss, so for dinner tonite ive had 2 chicken cuppa soups.
Zumba tonite so that will burn a few calories hope my foot holds out as my tendonitis on my heel is playing up grrrrr

What's Zumba Kazzy?
Hope your foot is ok.

Zumba is a dance/fitness class its really good fun,, but you dont half sweat at it lol

Back