kazzy`s weekly weigh in

Hi Kazzy. Sounds like you need a happiness boost. I'm sending you some good vibes :vibes: Just know we're all behind you and cheering you on - you are never alone with minis - so take comfort in a cyberhug and shift those extra llbs :hug99: x

Never mind Kazzy - its a new week, so start it with a clean slate.

Here here Sam! I started mine with a huge deficit after my weekend and it IS nearly even. Not sure whether I'll stay the same as last (early) weigh in, be up one or (fingers crossed) lose a llb. Monday is crunch for me and I've been good this week (no treats). There's hope for all of us I guess!

Exactly Sam, new week, new start, and NO beating yourself up about it. That's a sure way to sabotage yourself. Last week is exactly that, last, in the past. Day one is today :)
xxxx

Keep going Kazzy - all this is good advice and today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count x

thanx guys,,,,,i suppose it took me years to put on will take a while to break all the bad habits and get my head reorganised

Hi Kazzy. Just stopped by to try to give you a rep point. You've been so supportive and I wanted to give you a mid-week boost but it wouldn't let me. Anyway I thought I'd post anyway to say thank you for your support and "Go Girl, you CAN do it" :party0011: x

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanx gem you will make me cry

That's ok, blub away - as long as they're happy tears cos you know you'll succeed x

Kazzy - are you in a positive frame of diet mind now?

nah its all gone to pot and ive got food poisoning so in pain

Oh Kazzy - I'm so sorry you're poorly sick x

Oh no - sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Back