kcal question

chocdrop

Hi guys ,am i right in thinking,if the calorie is 83 then u take it to 80 or do you go to the 100 mark ,thanks in advance.xx

On the cardboard thingy ? You take it to 80 if under 85 then to 90 if over, that's why I love the electronic calculators exact kcals measured xx

There are online calculators available for you to work out the points value of foods which are quite handy as they are more accurate than the cardboard slidey thing your given at class. Sorry bout the description, but you know what I mean!!

If you post the calorie content and sat fat, I can tell you the point value if you like until you find the online calculator x

id die without my calculator, last time i was on ww i lost 3 stone and i went NOWHERE without it :D it will become your life of death object :p

(ok enough obsessing over the calculator) xx

Thank you,ive ordered one from the ww website,im still using the slide card from about 5 years ago.i started again this week and im going to do it the ww way this time and not my way ,my way was use your points then use some more,lol.

Back