KD's Porridge appreciation thread

Oh...ummm....don't think I'm quite ready to try that :D

Well, these days it might be best to use a baking tray rather than a drawer, but otherwise they're like low fat flapjacks!

I love it with the toffee options mix, I must admit Im bad for buying the oatsosimple range for ease of making it, I love the apple one.

If I added apple before cooking would the apple go soft??

I love it with the toffee options mix, I must admit Im bad for buying the oatsosimple range for ease of making it,

Do you find it easier?

Porridge oats. Get out oats container and open...'cup' out oats. Put container away

Oats so simple. Get out and open box. Take out satchet. Carefully open sachet and place torn off part in bin. Put OSS in bowl. Throw away empty sachet.

The rest of the making up is the same.

Of course, if you want the flavourings, then it's perhaps a tiny bit more work. (handful of berries etc), but look at the benefits. Loads more yummy stuff to eat. Knowing it was good for you, an extra portion towards your F&V. No wallpaper paste texture :clap: :D And the price!

Making the basic though has got to be the real stuff for simplicity ;)

I do understand though. I know that I will turn on the computer, wait for it to load, open up a word doc and type myself a small memo, which I could do much quicker just using a paper and pen :D

If I added apple before cooking would the apple go soft??
Apple is probably the most time consuming one to do, cos it's got real apple in it. If you cut it into smallish chunks though it'll go soft.

Can i join the PAT.....

I have just had my supper which was a bowl of oats so simple...... all your ideas sound lovely.... but unfortunately i'm not adventorous, so i have mine with sweetner, only prob is if i have it for brekkie, it makes me wanna eat and eat and eat! So i have it for supper!!!!

Nas x

porridge.. made with water.. with raisons and walnuts.. Oh i could eat it forever.. damn ssing..
I heart porridge..
x x

Man.. just saw this thread again.. i truely love porridge.. I think we should have little badged made? and maybe a secret handshake?
Mmmm.. Gonna have to get some ph thing ma bobs as a substitute..
x x x

Back