KD's Question for Tuesday.

KD

Gone fishing
What would you do if you could get away with it?

Can't wait to see your replies to this one :D

KD there are so many answers to this question, If I could get away with things:eek: It dosent bear thinking about:D

Probably top of my list would be if I could get away with it I'd wear a bikini (whilst robbing a bank:D)

Tracey
x

oooh.... well there's a thing.... I think if I could get away with something without anyone finding out, I'd follow the queen around for the day.

I want to know stuff like does she watch Jeremy Kyle? Can she make a cuppa? And I'd love to have a good old nose around the bits of buckingham palace she lives in!

very sad but there you go!

xxx

I'd do my accounts without bothering to read invoices and receipts!!(would save me about 3 weeks of slog so well worth it!)

Bank robbery ... murder ... came to mind as frivolous answers - but when I thought about it sensibly I couldn't kill anything, and don't think I'd enjoy spending money I'd stolen.

Probably drive really really really fast!!! Now that I could do without worrying about speed traps!

Hmmm, I honestly can't think of anything! Apart from the obvious (involving Mr Depp!;):D) there's nothing -sorreee!! :eek:

Rob a bank then deal with my ex husband in a painfully slow manner.

I would go and have plastic surgery on me wobbly bits free!!!

Unfortunately i'm not going to tell you as i wouldn't be proud of the answer, and it would make you all think REALLY badly of me xx

On a silly note, i would want to be a mod, get KDs IP addy, and stalk the living daylights outta her xxx

other than robbing a bank or forging money to provide me with an unlimited supply, right now I would deffo cheat at the essays I have to do for my degree that I am struggling with:mad:

I'd hunt down the guy who lets his dog pooh in the park EVERY morning and thump a great lump of it into his bare hands while screaming 'SEE IF YOU LIKE CLEANING IT OFF YOUR HANDS! WE'VE BEEN CLEANING IT OFF OUR KIDS SHOES FOREVER YOU SELFISH PIECE OF LOW LIFE SH*T' or words to that effect.

Bunny x

Hmmm limitless...eat loadsa junk and not put weight on or be unhealthy...wear size 10 clothes beautifully...travel the world for free...slap a girl I know and dislike in the face with a piece of smoked fish...never clean the house and drink coffee without it upsetting my oesphagus.

ummm im not sure!
probably involve bribing someone to do my essays for me so i could pass this degree with at least a 2:1!

I want to know stuff like does she watch Jeremy Kyle? Can she make a cuppa? And I'd love to have a good old nose around the bits of buckingham palace she lives in!

Oh yes. Me too. I would like to see her in her 'off duty' surroundings and have a good old nose when she went to the loo :D

Don't tempt me:D

:D :D

i would want to be a mod, get KDs IP addy, and stalk the living daylights outta her xxx

Wouldn't find much on my IP address. Search that and I find one match...brings me to this site which actually has all the other bits and pieces about me that I haven't mentioned on here
ashamed.gif

Enjoy

Everything you need to know about KD

What was all that KD? I kinda felt pervy looking at it!

Not 100% sure, but it's the page that came up when I searched my ip address :D

The only thing I can relate to is the bit that says Failed Requests 13293. That sounds about right, but as for the rest...........:confused:

Tis a lovely site though
th_connie_49.gif
. Lots of numbers :clap:

Back