kebab help

ickleLB

Not sure if should put this in here or in eating out but I need a treat and am thinking a kebab is a healthy option sort of lol
They usually grill the chicken so would this be classed as free or would you syn it?
I would syn the pitta bread at 7 or 8 syns and I usually lots and lots of HOT chilli sauce on there so how much would I syn this at
I can cook my own chips I guess
Any ideas would be appreciated guy xxxx

I avoid the chips and have some rice - it is much nicer and more filling. I count the chicken as 2 syns because of the marinade, and the pitta would be 8 if I have it. I dont really use the sauce, I can imagine this would be quite high though? I treat myself to a kebab every week but I always avoid the sauce,chips and pitta leaving loads of chicken with salad and rice and it doesnt feel like too much deprevation!!

thanks hun, the hot chilli sauce is the best bit lol
I would make my own chips if had them so they would be free anyways but I dont like salad so just having the chicken would be boring.
Ill prob change my mind on the idea by tomorrow all depends how much ive lost this week :)

We have a weekly kebab too! Lamb with salad & lemon juice for me, but our place uses massive tortilla-style wraps instead of pittas so I normally syn them at around nine syns. We usually have them with rice as well. I do love a kebab!

well only lost 1/2 lb so am thinking cheer myself up with kebab or go the other way and be extra good mmm the mind ponders

Back