Kebab on induction????

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
Ok, tonight is going to be a late night and i don't fancy cooking, so!

What can i have from the kebab shop, induction friendly!!

Kebab

:D

I always have a doner kebab and just have the meat salad and garlic.

I leave the bread and the chilli :D

I order a large chicken shish, with salad and mayo, and skip the bread on the bottom. It's a favourite!

My local does a mixed grill with doner, chicken shish, lamb shish and kofte (don't have the kofte as I don't know whats in it) but theres more than enough for 2 so either share it or have some shish cold for breakfast (sorry if thats gross to some but I'm the kind who used to have cold pizza for breakkie on occasion)

Cheers chaps, chomping on a doner and salad as we speak, any idea how we count the carbs in the doner?

I can't remember, but I think I used to count a donner as 3, they vary so much from supplier to supplier Zim.

Thanks Jim, best to count it as something rather than nothing:)

and I counted in the red wine that went with it. ;)

mmmm kebab...

Damn, I wish I knew this sooner. I literally just turned down a donner kebab (obviously I'd leave the naan) because I thought it would've been too high in carbs. I read somewhere that they use breadcrumbs in the meat mixture, so I figured it would be a no-no. Here's me chowing down on a few rashers of bacon while my friends are tucking into kebabs! Ain't life grand. :p

eeek!
we sorry....next time you can have one though :D

Back