kebabs and takeaways?

chuckie21

Me and OH are planning to stay in tonight and watch Take That on xfactor (eeek) and he wants to get a kebab...

If i get a shish kebab (chunks of meat) with no pitta and loads of lettuce and cabbage would this be free for original?

sorry for all the questions im getting used to all this!

I always count it as free but syn if I have chilli sauce or garlic sauce. Although you can get the Kraft low fat garlic & herb dressing which is only 1 syn per tbsp (I think!) and might be a good substitute. I've not tried it yet!

i dont have sauce on my kebabs anyway!, I'm saucy enough :p
Kool, Im so hoping for a good loss this week, but if noty i understand why and wont make the same mistakes again!

Enjoy your kebab sounds yummy think I will do that next week, I am going to watch x factor and the jungle with mushroom curry and fried rice mmmmmmmmm
Rach xx

i always go for a chicken kebab without the pitta

Doner meat is only 12.5 syns for a large portion. I have about 2 a week!

People say i'm freaky for this but on green days i like to have boiled rice topped with chicken and sweetcorn soup. 7.5 syns, and don't have to save any syns for it.

I always assume they're free but they might have a slight marinade. I don't think it makes a huge difference as I'm sure it gets 'cooked off' unless you notice your kebab is very greasy then I wouldn't worry about it or just count a couple of syns for it to be on the safe side.

Back