Step2 810kcal Keelykins countdown to 3 stone loss

Keelykins

Finding first week hardest coz you gotta work out what you like or not, still 3rd day in (and 3rd of time of the month) and still not caved in so I'm chuffed! Despite DH having god damn hit dogs tonight they would have been lush in my omelette!
I'm not very adventurous with the shakes do you blend them with ice and less water? Had omelette today was ok but very bland I just need to experiment more!! Had a bit of the orange bar when I got in from work and love it! Was thinking the bars were all the same but I love the smooth orange one!

I had tonight, mushroom omelette then a load of spinach an watercress and celery to go with it (the salad still equalled 80g but there was loads cuz it weight nothing!). Gotta say it was delish!! Whether that's just cuz my taste buds have died, who knows! Either way it was just what I needed.

I'm not adventurous with the shakes either, didn't like a lot of them so I've stuck with strawberry and chocolate next week an not ordered any soups either cuz they did the trick for the first 3 days, but then I couldn't stomach them after that!

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

I had plain omelette with mushroom spring onion and green pepper. Just used to cheese and meat with it!!!!

I am working my way through the shakes but struggling a bit! May have to get my smoothie maker out and blend with ice like I've read others doing!

I've just had the ready made ones this week, strawberry and chocolate and 7 bars of chocolate! I'm a creature of habit lol.

Eating is cheating ;-)

I am a creature of habit too not adventurous at all with the shakes and bars! Found 4th day (yesterday) hard completely craving carbs :( and despite so much water and coffee I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hungry! Hoping for a better day today!

Starrrrrrrrrrrving! It's taking forever to make this Indian soup, better be nice after all this?
I started hours ago!

How have you been today? Any better? X

Eating is cheating ;-)

Just done an exercise class and now trying to summon the energy to crawl upstairs for a shower!
Better today first week over and that soup is yummy definitely making that again! How you getting on this week!?

Still sticking to it so that's something!!!

I was hoping to start some exercise this week but its just not happened with work & the kids and my partners shifts!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Well I did exercise before I started this diet and didn't want to stop so incorporated it so I could do step 2!

First weigh in today and I am still in shock 9lb loss for my first week! WTF!!!!!

That's brilliant!!! Well done!! Makes it all worth while when you have a good loss. X x

Eating is cheating ;-)

I can't quite believe it! On step 2 too! Nearly cried when I saw her scales drop into the lower stone!

That's fantastic Keely, I bet your clothes are falling off you now! Think of all that shopping ahead... :)

Not quite falling off, only second week as I started on step 2 but what an incentive! Oh god all that shopping!! Hahaha

And had first mousse today not at all bad!!

Back