keep fit dvds help plz

clair75

i am after getting a keep fit dvd, not got one before,need help!

so looking for a fun one which the kids can join in with, dancing, disco/pop music that sort of thing,

dose anyone have any ideas or tried any,

thanks all ideas wellcom and needed :)

When i can be bothered lol i love the rosmary conoly one, however it's not very suitable for kids i don't think.

I have the Claire from Steps one and its great, not sure about for kids though. Maybe you should look at Coleen Nolan's as that has disco music on, or just put music on your kids like and getting dancing around the living room

Colleen's good, esp the sound track. Well I think it is. It reminds me of when I was young, free and single.
Those were the days:sigh:

Claire's has all the Steps music & i think apart from the toning bit which is intense your kids (depending on age) might have fun doing it. Magliz are you saying your not happy now that's not nice what would your kids have to say?xx

Check out your local charity shops - they always have a selection of keep fit videos/dvds and dirt cheap too. If it ends up being a duffer at least you haven't lost a lot of money, and you get the satisfaction of giving to charity as well.

i've got Colleens thinking i could boogie whilst getting fit, but don't think much of it. When you read the write up makes it sound like it's going to be great fun, but music's really just background noise and you have to concentrate so hard to get the move right!
The only positive is you can tailor make your workout depending on what you want to work on and how much time you have.

ive got clubland one which has good music and u cant help but laugh at what there wearing, its reallyu cheesy and some of the moves are a little hoochie ive got the ministry one coming so im hoping thats better, my 6 yr old does them with me she thinks their hilairious.. also do the bollywood dance work out that is shown on body in balance channel on sky thats quite good as its easy and funny

i have the davina ones they are dancing but my kids will sometimes do them with me

Back