keep forgetting i can alternate between EE and green & red -is it easy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debtin, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    have only being doing SW few weeks and forget i can swap about what plan i follow. Does anyone else alternate between them all and how should it be done? not sure i know how to do red and green days, what do they involve? will have a wee skim through my book but jsut wondered what you guys all thought x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    No reason not to switch around. With Red and Green you get more Healthy Extras (2 A's and 2 B's) but have to use syns/HEX's for meat (on Green) or grains, pulses, potatoes etc (on Red).

I don't get on with EE cos I like my HEX's and don't eat much meat at all, so I stick to Green and use meat as HEX unless I'm making something with a lot of meat in as a one-off, in which case I switch to Red and use HEX's for the rice/potatoes/lentils/whatever I'm having with it.

I guess EE is best if you like to have a lot of both meat AND carbohydrate-rich stuff like potatoes, rice, lentils. I'd say generally if you eat mostly meat Red is easier, if you hardly eat meat Green is easier. But I just adapt it depending on what I'm planning to eat on any particular day.

4. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Sometimes I don't decide to have a Red/Green day til later in the day ... love it when that happens cos then I can have an extra HEx!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.