Keep getting wonderful dreams of being slim.

Forever*Autumn

Hi,

I will be turning forty this September and am determined to be slim and fit. I've spent all of my twenties and thirties obese. I'm 5ft 2" and hovered between 13st and 19st.

The past couple of weeks I've been having some really lovely dreams where I can look down at my body and see myself in beautiful slim fitting skirts and dresses. I've even been able to see a reflection of myself in a mirror (although face is always blurred) and really like what I see, which is alien to me.

I've hated my body from an extremely young age, more so after piling on the stones, but these dreams are really keeping me on track and really boost my will power. I will do it this time, I will become the slim healthy women I was meant to be. I will be fit for forty:). Xx

Nice dreams to have!

Also, good dreams to have, as they are helping you visualise yourself as someone who successfully achieved what they wanted for themselves. That's really motivating and helps to keep you focussed on the outcome.

I hope you have a surprisingly good weigh in tomorrow, as I read you are struggling with the scales despite doing the diet 100%.

Back