keep losing motivation :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jac76, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. jac76

jac76 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all

I have been doing sw for years on and off and managed to lose 3 stone, but it didnt seem to b working for me any more so decided to give ww ago.
    Have joined online as can't get to class with work and kids etc at the beginning of april, I have managed to lose 3 pound, one week loss then next week put on :-(
    The big prob is i only have a stone to lose now and i keep losing motivation and my life is so hectic that i am just grabbing stuff on the go. I find it really hard to find time to exercise more ( i walk or bike to school & work about 8 hours a week) any ideas please

Also my hubby has now said that he would like to lose some weight but I dont really want to sign him up as he is defo not very good at sticking to it. How can i work out what points he should have?
    He is 5ft 9in and 16.7 stone

thanks for replies
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

that is a handy calculator to work out your pro-points allowance, hope it helps.
    I also have lost motivation in the last couple of week, still got quite abit of weight to lose til my goal so went today and bought a heart rate monitor, am hoping if i can see how many calories i am buring off through exercise it will help encourage me to exercise more, only time will tell though..good luck :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.