Keep Smiling

mill1972

Hi everyone.

I have been on the Lioptrim diet now for 10 days and I have stuck religiously to the plan. I had my first weigh-in when I was on day 5 and I had lost 12lb. :)

Before I started the plan, I had grown to a whopping 15st 8lb and had put it down to the old 'middle age spread. I started to hear all the jokes about 'ironing my shirt over a wok' etc but what I think really got me to this size was the fact that I had quit smoking 7 months earlier.

I had tried the gym combined with eating healthy and would hammer this lifestyle for a few weeks and not see any results and eventually lose interest. With this, I have started to see results almost immediately and have even started to fit back into tops that I thought I would never see again. :D

I started off trying the Chicken Soup as part of three freebies offered by the chemist to get me into it and I thought it was bloody awful. I know that the makers say its not designed to taste nice but even so it didn't inspire me. I then tried what they attempted to 'pass off' as a flapjack and that flew into the bin shortly after. I am lucky to say though that I tried the strawberry which brought back my sanity and since, I have found both the chocolate and vanilla are nice too.

Days 1 and 2 were okay, day 3 and 4 I could have committed murder for a chinese, day 5,6 and 7 were tiring but I feel okay now. When I need a boost, I look in the miror and also look forward to my weigh in when I get a little despondant.

So what now? Well my target weight is anything that starts off with the word Twelve. I don't care if its 12st 13lb, it just starts with that magical word and I can go back to my healthy eating and a new me. I do tend to miss food but I think thats more the texture of it rather than the items themselves and I always turn to the water and coffee / tea if needs be.

I will keep updating the site and don't mind if people want to comment or e-mail for support. Until next time, just remember

keep smiling and stay positive :D

Hello mill and welcome aboard! Congrats on your loss, 12 pounds is GREAT! Best of luck in reaching your final GOAL, you can do it!
Good attitude on your signature, love it!

Well done on your weight loss. I cant believe the first meals you tried were the soup and the flapjack, as they didnt put you off I am sure you will have the willpower to go all the way :) Good luck, and stick to it. Believe it or not, it does get easier :)

Wrong Sex

Hey fifi,

Unbelievable but true, i'm a guy hahaha (and looking through the site, it looks like one of only about two or three)

But thanks anyway.

Back