Keeping a diary

rainbow27

I have being doing CD for a while and have never been very good i have picked, binged etc and i just was not getting on good with it at all before xmas, I knew i was just wasting my money and time as i have a dead line for this weight to be off :D.. so i went and bought a diary i have been keeping this diary for 10 days and i have been cheat free and more positive about the diet since then, i find it has really helped me, i hope this doesn't all sound like old advice or a bit of a cliche but i think it is really helping me... in the front i have all the the reasons i want to lose weight, i have a really unflatering photo of myself and i have some insperational posts from people on here. Hope this helps someone :D:D xx

Hi Rainbow

I think having a diary is an excellent idea. I've just started an online one on this forum. Never really done anything like this before but I'm hoping it will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Looks like you and I have similar amounts to lose. Best of luck.

Jac

Rainbow, great idea... I have the same binge-eat impulses, & though on SS I somehow feel safe I know that introducing food again will be scary for me. Writing does help me to sort out what's going on in my head (which is why i post a lot some days!) so i think this idea would help me too... thanks honey. And good luck!
xx

Thanks guys good luck to you both to :D
xxxx

Hi Rainbow i totally agree with you. Having a diary really does help me. I have also got one and like you have reasons why i want to loose weigh, mini goals, how im feeling each day etc. So if i feel as though im going to cheat i write in the diary first and by the time ive finished the "craving" goes away. xx

Back