Keeping Focused

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Henpom, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I was pe'ed off with my one pound loss this week. All I was thinking was I could have lost that eating food, instead of paying £36 for shakes.

Anyway, I've not been online much because I have turned my attention to cross-stitch. I get really obsessed when I sew and so far it's been great. My kids think I'm sad but who cares? It stops me thinking about food and my losses and that feeling of "I just want to finish this little bit" is making the time fly. I also have plenty of water because I can't be bothered getting up and down to make tea.

I'd recommend it to anyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sounds great Lisa, we prob all need somethinglike that to be honest xxx

4. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    hi there...i felt the same the odd week i had a half pound or pound but you need to look at it in the context of your losses of over the full month....which are way more than an "eating diet".......drink loads and loads this week and the scales will reward you at next weigh in....

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    ps...as Tracy says - the hobby is a fab idea to keep you mind off the fridge....doing anything nice??

6. patti

patti Member

i think cross stitch sounds a great idea i might get myself one of those little kits,

7. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i knit.. constantly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.