Keeping it off !!

Hi,
My wife & I joined last Sept. & both lost over 2 stone by Christmas. I gained 4lb over Xmas, stuck to the EE plan straight after & lost it + 1lb within a few weeks. My wife gained nothing over Xmas. All we did, was stuck to "free brekkies" Ham & Eggs or Bacon & Eggs usually, had our HEA & HEBs as normal. Stuck to "Free" snacks & fruit but did not count any syn values!
It's now end of Feb, & still no significant weight increase 1 or 2 lb 1 week but gone the next!
We are both happy & made this "diet" a eating habit change rather than call it a Diet. So far so good.
Good luck all

margaretm

S: 15st13lb C: 12st5.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.2%)
interesting question , i reached my goal weight today:bliss::bliss::bliss:which im as pleased as punch about , it has taken me 1 year and 2 weeks with a loss of 5st 2.5lbs, now the challenge beggins with keeping it off , obviously at this moment in time i have no intention of putting it all back on and as the last person said it needs to be a change of lifestyle and mind set. fingers crossed.

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st5.5lb(4.15%)
hisnhersslimmers said:
Hi,
My wife & I joined last Sept. & both lost over 2 stone by Christmas. I gained 4lb over Xmas, stuck to the EE plan straight after & lost it + 1lb within a few weeks. My wife gained nothing over Xmas. All we did, was stuck to "free brekkies" Ham & Eggs or Bacon & Eggs usually, had our HEA & HEBs as normal. Stuck to "Free" snacks & fruit but did not count any syn values!
It's now end of Feb, & still no significant weight increase 1 or 2 lb 1 week but gone the next!
We are both happy & made this "diet" a eating habit change rather than call it a Diet. So far so good.
Good luck all

I'm considering going back to SW, got to under 9st with it in the summer. Been doing propoints for 8 weeks now and it's a lot slower. Good for u and ur wife, that's brill.

yummymummy75

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
interesting question , i reached my goal weight today:bliss::bliss::bliss:which im as pleased as punch about , it has taken me 1 year and 2 weeks with a loss of 5st 2.5lbs, now the challenge beggins with keeping it off , obviously at this moment in time i have no intention of putting it all back on and as the last person said it needs to be a change of lifestyle and mind set. fingers crossed.
aw well done thats amazing!!!!

kagome75

WWer
S: 92kg C: 61kg G: 55kg BMI: 24.4 Loss: 31kg(33.68%)
I've lost 84 lbs since I started, and have been maintaining now for almost 1 year. I have kept on losing some in between, and now I'm almost stable most of the time. I think the secret is keeping on following the maintenance diet and keeping on attending meetings or weight yourself online and follow the message boards. Keep on focusing on it.

margaretm

S: 15st13lb C: 12st5.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.2%)
Well done !! 84 lb is massive and a real inspiration in keeping it off .

Nearly*There

S: 18st1lb C: 14st0lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 4st1lb(22.53%)
I managed to keep almost 6 stone off, I lost it gradually so hard to say how long I actually kept the whole amount off for - I started to lose weight in 2005.

These last few months I have put on around 8LB due to the fact that I am unable to exercise like I used to as I had a heart op, but am now introducing gym and walking back in to my life again so I don't foresee any problem in knocking those pounds off again, in fact I want to lose 1 more stone and I'll be done :D

FYI 2 stone lost following the Food Doctor diet myself
3 stone off with WW
last stone a mix of WW and SW.