Keeping it off !!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bexiboo, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Bexiboo

Bexiboo Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How many people manage to keep off the weight ???

I started awhile back at 11st 2lb, i went down to 8st 11lb and felt on top of the world, now this lasted a year and here i am at just over 12st :eek:

So how many people manage to keep the weight off ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hisnhersslimmers

hisnhersslimmers Member

Hi,
    My wife & I joined last Sept. & both lost over 2 stone by Christmas. I gained 4lb over Xmas, stuck to the EE plan straight after & lost it + 1lb within a few weeks. My wife gained nothing over Xmas. All we did, was stuck to "free brekkies" Ham & Eggs or Bacon & Eggs usually, had our HEA & HEBs as normal. Stuck to "Free" snacks & fruit but did not count any syn values!
    It's now end of Feb, & still no significant weight increase 1 or 2 lb 1 week but gone the next!
    We are both happy & made this "diet" a eating habit change rather than call it a Diet. So far so good.
    Good luck all

4. margaretm

margaretm Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(22.2%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    interesting question , i reached my goal weight today:bliss::bliss::bliss:which im as pleased as punch about , it has taken me 1 year and 2 weeks with a loss of 5st 2.5lbs, now the challenge beggins with keeping it off , obviously at this moment in time i have no intention of putting it all back on and as the last person said it needs to be a change of lifestyle and mind set. fingers crossed.

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    I'm considering going back to SW, got to under 9st with it in the summer. Been doing propoints for 8 weeks now and it's a lot slower. Good for u and ur wife, that's brill.

6. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    aw well done thats amazing!!!!

7. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've lost 84 lbs since I started, and have been maintaining now for almost 1 year. I have kept on losing some in between, and now I'm almost stable most of the time. I think the secret is keeping on following the maintenance diet and keeping on attending meetings or weight yourself online and follow the message boards. Keep on focusing on it.

8. margaretm

margaretm Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(22.2%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done !! 84 lb is massive and a real inspiration in keeping it off .

9. Nearly*There

Nearly*There Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I managed to keep almost 6 stone off, I lost it gradually so hard to say how long I actually kept the whole amount off for - I started to lose weight in 2005.

These last few months I have put on around 8LB due to the fact that I am unable to exercise like I used to as I had a heart op, but am now introducing gym and walking back in to my life again so I don't foresee any problem in knocking those pounds off again, in fact I want to lose 1 more stone and I'll be done :D

FYI 2 stone lost following the Food Doctor diet myself
    3 stone off with WW
    last stone a mix of WW and SW.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.