Keeping on track!

Sooo ladies! I did cd 5 years ago lost 4 stone kept it off! And became a consultant!Then got pregnant last year piled on lbs! So I started on ss In January and so far 2.5 stone down but got a good 2 stone to go! I want to b a yummy mummy! need a bit of motivation really... I keep slipping the odd mouthful of curly kale or cucumber in the evening! I'm annoying myself!! Ok I kno it's not like a bowl of pasta or cake but I wish I could just not do it!! How is everyone else doing? Xxx

To be honest if that's as bad as it gets don't beat yourself up. Its unlikely to effect on you weight loss and its probably more the damage you'll do if you let yourself feel like its failing and think sod it pass the cake!! Its cucumber and curly kale...don't feel bad.

The first time I did this I lost 5.5st and was scared of "cheeting". Then, each time I tried CD again after putting weight on, if I so much as put a crumb near my mouth I felt so bad I'd think well I've blown it now I might as well eat what I want and start again another day.

This time I have more or less stuck to ss but I have on occasion eaten an apple or a babybell and decided that's 50 calories or whatever above my cd cals for today. But I'm not going to feel bad cos it really doesn't mean I've blown it. This has worked for me as I feel its more of a "normal" attitude to food.

I feel like I've broken a cycle. Anyway good luck and keep things in perspective and we'll do it this time for good. xx

We sure can! :) :)

Back