Keeping the focus.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jason0411, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. jason0411

jason0411 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I found last week very hard being my first week off CD.
    I was a bit daft and had some very bad days when it came to food. Eating all sorts of rubbish and really not feeling good about myself. I put on 2 lbs which I really needed to do as I had gone well under target on maintenance, but felt crap.
    Eating rubbish leads to eating rubbish which leads to your body slowing down and then you are on the slide. :(

Luckily I remembered what Mike had said about looking back to the old Pictures of myself and remembering why I did what I have.

So I stopped eating rubbish and started feeling proud of what I had done. decided that 2 bags of crisps and a twix equals a bucket load of fruit so now i have got a bucket load of fruit at my disposal at all times.
    I have lost 1lbs of what I put back but don't want to lose the other one.
    I am now eating better and feeling better its amazing how your body gets used to healthy living and when you give it the wrong fuels you do notice a difference.

I am now a highly tuned Race Car which will only run on Premium fuels so don't give me ordinary unleaded.:cool:

So to anybody else who has a down :( don't worry the ups are only round the corner:) .

KD likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smallkat

smallkat Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Sometimes i think that those downs are there to teach us something! Keep up your good work!

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    [​IMG]

Well done mate. Sounds like you're really getting your head aroud this:cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.